Chapter 6

————

———— K I O S H I ————

————

What exactly do you say when a girl outright asks you to date her though she was completely disgusted by it the day before?

And what if that girl has amazing tits, the softest lips, fuck-me eyes and you can't help but get hard by just looking at her though you've only known about her existence for less than a week?

Yes. You say yes.

A sane person would probably ask questions and need convincing. And I would have done so, if it wasn't for the fact that I really wanted to fuck her.

She stood there staring at me in silence for a moment, as if she hadn't expected me to actually agree.
"Are you... are you sure?"

"Come in." I stepped aside for her as she walked past, glancing nervously at me.

It was hard not to smile at her surprise. I closed the door and ushered her into the kitchen where I grabbed my can of beer and leant against a counter, waiting for her to continue. Thank god Naveen and Zeke were out, they never would have let me hear the end of it.

I couldn't help notice that she looked rattled, as if she had seen something that scared her. Then I started wondering what the hell actually pushed her to even ask.
"You want to date me," I said slowly, "You were disgusted by that thought only yesterday."

"I was." She cringed, "I am."

"So what's changed?

"It's just..." She took a deep breath, "I need you to pretend we're dating."

I said nothing as I thought over what she had just said. Pretend we were dating. How the hell would that even work? Especially seeing as my last dating experience (which felt like decades ago) hadn't gone so well.

"I'm in a... situation," She continued, "And I don't really want to explain but I want you to convince people we're dating."

"Ok."

She frowned, "Ok?"

"As in I'll do it."

She blinked, "Why? What's in it for you?"
She took my silence as answer enough, "No. If that's the only reason your agreeing then you can forget about it."

I smirked as I stepped towards her, "Your just trying to convince yourself you don't want to."

Her eyes were everywhere but on mine, "I'm not having sex with you Harada," She stepped away, "We need to talk this through before you agree."

I took a long swig of beer, "Start."

"I've never done anything like this before," She frowned deep in thought, "But we have to give ourselves a time limit."

I raised my brows, "A time limit?"

She nodded, "Expiry day. Whatever you want to call it."

She continued talking, I knew that from her lips which I was watching. Really closely, because shit, they were mesmerising. I couldn't understand how I had never noticed her around campus before, how i'd never fucked her before.

I hadn't even known it was possible that there was a girl on campus I hadn't had sex with, however messed up that sounded.

"Kioshi? Are you even listening to me?" She was right in front of me, leaning forward as she waved a hand over my face, "Did you hear a word I just said?"