Chapter 36- Final chapter

1 WEEK LATER
————

———— I V A N N A ————

————

We walked into the lobby of the hotel and my mouth was on the floor as I took everything in. It was so much more luxurious than I thought it would be, every corner glistening and pristine.

"This is really where we're gonna be staying?"

"Yup," Kioshi shrugged as if it was something he was used to, "I hope the beds are sturdy."

I sighed, "Really Kioshi? That's all you can say?"

He grinned, "It's what I'm most looking forward to." He reached down and pressed a quick kiss on my forehead before heading over to the lobby desk to check us in.

As he was speaking to the receptionist, I continued looking around and eventually spotted Zeke. He saw me waving and headed over. I immediately noticed him holding hands with Renae, the girl who he had mentioned liking at the New Year's Eve party.

"I thought I saw his car parked up," Zeke nodded, "Though I don't remember his passenger side looking so.... decorated."

I laughed, "Yeah that was me, I thought his car could use a little fixing up." Sure, I may have gotten bored and decided to spice up the passenger side a little, there was no crime in that.

Renae recognised me and came over to give me a hug, "Hey! I've been waiting to meet you properly since the party."

I smiled as I breathed in her heavenly warm vanilla scent, "Yeah, it's so nice to properly meet you. Are you and Zeke..."

I wriggled my brows at Zeke and he laughed, lacing his arms around her, "Yes. We're together."

"Seriously?" I beamed, feeling weirdly proud.

Renae laughed, flicking her golden braids, "He was telling me about how he was asking you for advice the first time I met you."

Zeke sighed, "You don't need to bring back embarrassing memories like that."

I smiled, "Well I'm happy I helped. It was nice seeing you guys."

Zeke called back, "We'll see you at the game later, right?"

"Yeah sure," I waved as they walked away, just as I felt Kioshi's arms wrap around me from behind.

He rested his chin on my head and sighed, "I can't believe he didn't even say hi to me."

I arched my neck back to look up at him, "I guess he's my friend and not yours anymore."

He frowned, "Yeah well it fucking looks like it."

I turned in his arms until I was facing him. Smiling, I lowered my voice to a low, seductive tone, "It's ok, I'll make it up to you. You have the room key right?"

His eyes widened and he pulled out the key, holding it up, "Let's go."

I laughed as he took my hand and made a beeline for the elevators, pulling me along with him. It was empty when we got in and the moment the doors shut and he punched in the floor number, Kioshi pushed me against the wall, slamming his lips over mine. We'd hardly been able to keep our hands off each other lately but somehow, we'd always stopped ourselves before we went any further. Spending so much time apart had made us miss so much more than just sex.

But fuck, I'd missed the sex too.

I smiled at his eagerness, wrapping my arms around his neck as he ran his hands through my hair. He kissed me deeper and groaned against my lips as he pushed his hips into me. I could feel his hardness through his pants and it sent a pleasant shiver down my body at the thought that I did that to him.