001

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟻:𝟸𝟽𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟻:𝟸𝟽𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

.~*+-•-+*~.

"I got it, I got it!" Y/N squealed from the top of her lungs, allowing her friends to look at her as she played a carnival game, ultimately winning in the end, earning herself a big pink stuffy elephant.

The sounds of teenagers screaming filled the outside carnival, groups of children running around and past other people as some ate cotton candy, hot dogs, and more, causing a junk food-like aroma to spread throughout the area.

Children screeched, people sang, others walked, and some even hollered with each other as people were having fun as if it were the last day of their lives.

With a diamond smile plastered onto the girl's face, Y/N rightfully took the big pink elephant plushy, holding it up to show her friends.

"Why don't you win a prize like that for me, Bob?" Cherry asked her boyfriend, who stood next to her, their arms locked with each other as they stared into each other's eyes, in love.

"I don't think I have half as much skill as Y/N. C'mon, let's go to the spinning tea cups." Bob suggested before pulling Cherry away from Y/N and Patty, causing the two girls to look at each other with an irritating glare.

"It's like we're her chauffeurs. Those two would've never gotten here if not for us. Not if Bob's car wasn't fixed yet." Y/N scoffed to her friend Patty, who nodded her head up and down as the two rolled their eyes and huffed while taking a look at the two lovebirds.

A silence was growing between the two as they walked alongside each other, Y/N's plushy stuffed away deep into her underarm as she glared at the two.

Patty then decided to break the silence by stopping and grabbing Y/N's hand.

"Why don't we go this way? I'm sure that those two won't notice." Patty suggested to the girl, dragging her across the carnival despite Y/N not responding with a word.

"Wait a minute, we can't just leave Cherry. We came here with her, we gotta leave with her." Y/N insisted, yanking her arm back before standing still in place, looking at Cherry as she giggled with Bob.

Y/N had always been a person full of integrity. She was a woman of her word. Plus, she had promised Cherry's mother not so long ago that she would bring her daughter back in one full piece.