010

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟹𝟽 𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟹𝟽 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

"Mhm, you wanna go to the lot after this?" Johnny asked Y/N, his arm wrapped around the girl's shoulder as the two sat in the back of Dally's car, popcorn in between the two while they watched a movie.

The two had been dating for 3 months now. They kept things low-key to avoid any rude stares or comments.

It was the first day of summer. And the two decided to celebrate by going out on a date to the drive-in.

Johnny even convinced Dally to let him borrow Buck's car.

"I don't know, I think I'll just go home. You can come too. I mean, that is, if you want to." Y/N suggested. Johnny shook his head and shrugged.

"I don't know, I've been there an awful lot lately. I don't wanna intrude on you. But we can hang out tomorrow." Johnny suggested to the girl, who shook her head and frowned.

"I can't. I'm going to the Sheldon's tomorrow for some party. Remember? Can't we just have dinner the day after?" Y/N asked, rubbing circles against the back of Johnny's hand, to which he let out a small sigh and frowned.

"But don't you go on that vacation with your parents after that?" Johnny questioned the girl, who took a moment to think before she whined and nodded her head.

"Yeah. I'll be gone for a week." She grunted. Johnny kissed her cheek and the two made eye contact.

"Well if we ain't gonna see each other for a while might as well make the most of it..." Y/N hummed, taking Johnny by his cheeks before smashing their lips together. He smiled into the kiss and took her by her cheek before leaning forward a bit.

Y/N placed her hands on his chest and he leaned back against the door, laying down his body on the whole back row.

.~*+-•-+*~.

"Thanks for borrowing Dallas' car for me." Y/N smiled from the front driveway while Y/N sat in the front with Johnny in the driver's seat.

"It's actually Buck's car. But Dally let me use it. Don't worry, we'll get those "water" stains out later." Johnny chuckled, looking at the back seat, where two small stains were.

"Yeah, sorry bout that." Y/N chuckled before Johnny shook his head and smiled.

"It's alright. I got a towel and some dish soap in the back." Johnny shrugged before the two opened their doors and walked out.