019

Date: August 29th, 1965 Time: 12:45Location: The Dingo

Time: 12:45
Location: The Dingo

.~*+-•-+*~.

Y/N sat at the Dingo, poking at her food, feeling down. She sucked her teeth, not sure how to feel.

It had been about a week since Johnny had left Tulsa after killing Bob. Y/N knew that he most likely had his reasons, but she couldn't help but feel a lot of emotions.

She trusted that Johnny wouldn't just go off and kill him for no reason.

Would he?

No, there was no way. Y/N knew that Bob wasn't the nice upstanding citizen he had claimed and put himself out to be. She knew that deep down, he loved seeing greasers in pain.

And that little stunt that they pulled after the drive-in was the perfect time for Bob to have a little chat with Johnny.

Of course, Johnny didn't kill him just for fun. And once Dallas heard about the story, he sent the two away to a small church that hid away in the mountains with a gun and a large wad of pocket money.

But Y/N didn't know that. Why would Dallas tell her? He didn't tell a soul.

Y/N and Cherry had both been messed up real bad after that. Of course, Cherry had every right to be sad since Bob was her boyfriend and all. But she didn't blame Y/N or get angry at her. Not even when Y/N made it clear that she missed Johnny.

Y/N just couldn't shake Johnny off her mind.

Usually, she had good control of her life. In situations, she knew what to do and how to handle it.

But this...

This was something that she couldn't control. She had no power over just making Johnny come back and un-kill Bob.

She would do anything to see him again. To fight hard for his case and make sure he doesn't go to jail.

Of course, her parents had the Sheldon's over from time to time. They were devastated. They said that they would do anything just to get ahold of that little Johnny kid and beat the life out of them themselves.

Seeing their anger, Y/N's parents didn't bother telling the Sheldons that their daughter was dating their son's killer. Which wasn't so hard since every visit, Y/N would stay up in her room or be out and about.