022

Date: August 30th, 1965Time: 1:00 amLocation: The L/N residence

Time: 1:00 am
Location: The L/N residence

tw: gore???

.~*+-•-+*~.

The L/N residence was awfully quiet on this particular night.

Lavish parties that usually lasted until 3 am with champagne and ordurves weren't being thrown tonight.

There was a lack of people that occupied the residence and the lights were kept off, which signaled they were likely not home.

The living room lacked Y/N, who would usually sit on the couch, laughing with friends while watching a movie. Or the kitchen, where they would usually spend their time cooking and baking simple desserts that would come out disgusting anyway.

There was a certain breeze that lingered in the air this particular night. A breeze that felt the lack of presence. The lack of joy in the L/N household.

But at the hospital, there were lots of people.

"Y/N! I heard what happened, are you okay?" Patty yelled as she spotted her close friend, who was in crutches. Apparently in the fire, a piece of wood landed on her leg, snapping it in half. Y/N reluctantly nodded her head, coming close to her friend, who embraced her in a warm hug.

"He saved my life, Patty." Y/N sighed, letting go of the girl as the two walked toward Y/N's hospice room, the hallways long and narrow.

"Yeah, I heard. How's he doing by the way?" Patty questioned, a warm smile on her face as Y/N opened the door to her hospital room, letting out a sigh while Patty opened the door wider for her, allowing the girl to come in.

"He hasn't woken up yet. But the doctors say that he's not ever 'gon walk again." Y/N sighed, walking over to her bed and taking a sip of her icy water. Patty sat next to the girl and pouted, placing a hand on her back.

"Does it hurt if I touch you?" She questioned, tapping against Y/N's back, to which the girl shook her head and took another sip of her ice water.

"Nope, the doctors put me on a lot of medicine, so I don't feel anything right now if I'm being honest." Y/N groaned before a knock sounded at her door, which was followed by none other than Dallas Winston, whose eyes lit up at the sight of Patty. She rolled her eyes and turned to Y/N, avoiding eye contact with him.

If he were to be honest, he still wasn't over her. He never was.

"Johnnycakes is calling for you. He just woke up and now he's asking "Where's Y/N, where's Y/N?" You better hurry up, 'cause he seems impatient too." Dallas announced at the front of the door, mocking Johnny as he gave a disappointed look once Patty looked away.