015

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻  𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟼:𝟹𝟺 𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟼:𝟹𝟺 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

Once everyone had settled down, Y/N changed her seat. She went from sitting next to Cherry to siting in Dallas' chair.

The girl was slightly cuddled up to Johnny, their fingers interlaced with her head resting on his shoulder. The boy gripped his coke in hand while taking sips every now and then.

Cherry managed to cool down after talking a little bit with Ponyboy, to which she found out that he was a younger sibling to someone that she knew, Sodapop.

Ponyboy wasn't surprised that Cherry knew Sodapop. After all, everyone did. That's what Ponyboy was most known for. His family and friends. It seems a little sad, but he was content with his own fate.

Suddenly, a cocky Dallas Winston walked over to the group of people, who were still happy since the moment that he had left. Cherry was smiling, Marcia was chuckling, Ponyboy was socializing, and Johnny was calm with Y/N.

Dallas handed Marcia a coke and held a drink in his other hand. The boy waved the drink on front of Cherry's face before the girl reluctantly took it, confused before Dallas sat in Y/N's previous seat.

"There. I thought that might help you cool off." Dallas huffed, taking a long sip of his cold sprite.

How dare he.

Cherry wasn't interested in Dallas one bit. If he really wanted to go on a date, he should've just asked nicely and maybe she would've said yes. After all, Dallas was a charming boy. Almost any girl would've said yes. But the way he asked her made Cherry feel outright disrespected.

Cherry scoffed at the despicable boy and threw her sugary red drink at him, leaving her cup on the ground while Dallas scoffed in disbelief.

"Maybe that'll cool you off, greaser. And maybe I'll cool down if you learn how to talk and act decent too." Cherry sassed, crossing her arms as Dallas stared himself up and down, chuckling to himself while he licked the cola off his lips.

Dallas had never been rejected like this before. Usually, the girl would've given up after the first few minutes. But Cherry didn't quit. That just made him want her even more.

"Fiery, huh? I like 'em feisty." Dallas teased, tackling the girl with pecks to her neck, to which she denied all of them and shoved the boy away.