027

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖: 𝟙𝟙:𝟜𝟝 𝕡𝕞 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖: 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘𝕥𝕙, 𝟙𝟡𝟞𝟝 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ??

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖: 𝟙𝟙:𝟜𝟝 𝕡𝕞
𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖: 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘𝕥𝕙, 𝟙𝟡𝟞𝟝
𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: ??

.~*+-•-+*~.

Y/N had been preparing herself for this. She knew it was coming, that there was no possible way that Johnny could ever survive wounds that severe.

Even though she hated the fact that she knew he was gone, she felt happy that he was finally at peace. To see her baby, the man that she loved most in the world suffer in silence for such a long time followed by being mistreated by socs and the people around him, she was proud to say that he was finally able to rest. To take a break from all of it.

She admired him. She admired how he was fighting through the pain and how he was able to push through despite his harsh wounds. His battle scars.

Man, did she love those battle scars. She could stare at them forever. She wanted to be there for him. To kiss every scar or burn mark that was left on his once flawless skin.

She had mentally prepared herself so much for this. For this moment in her life that she knew would be coming.

So why was she standing in the middle of a road at 11 pm with her hands holding her elbows and her casted leg dragging along in the rough pavement, tears staining her cheeks with red on the sides of her eyes.

She couldn't help the innate sense of vulnerability and sorrow. Her despair seemed as though it was too much to bear for her at the moment. She didn't want to look at Johnny. Not again.

She wanted to remember the moments with him. She wanted to remember his adorable smile and his dazzling eyes. She didn't need to remember the perfectly imperfect burns that were scattered across his body.

Suddenly, a red car that was nearby slowed down at the sight of Y/N, followed by a small head that had popped out from the opened window.

"Y/N?" A voice softly muttered to the girl, trying their best to keep a warm yet soft tone before Y/N turned to the side, making eye contact with a familiar face.

It was Patty.

As she turned, her tears and chest, which heaved up and down in a rapid manner alarmed Patty. Yet she could tell what this was about. Without words, Patty knew why Y/N was crying.

Trying to stay strong for her friend, Patty cleared her throat and leaned over her seat to open the car door that was closest to Y/N, inviting her in while she pushed down the innate sense of guilt and despair for the girl, who was already in enough overstimulation.