024

Date: September 9th, 1965Time: 7:28 pmLocation: Tulsa Hospital

Time: 7:28 pm
Location: Tulsa Hospital

.~*+-•-+*~.

"Hi, baby." Y/N breathed out, hand pushing her into Johnny's room as he lay on his back, eyes closed. He fluttered his eyes open to see Y/N at the door, pushing in a small cart with two plates of food.

"Hey, Y/N." Johnny faintly spoke, his body still weak. Y/N pushed the cart inside before closing the door behind her, trying to use one crutch to push the food with her free hand.

"It's nice to see your face," Y/N commented, giving the boy a subtle smile before he chuckled at the girl, who sat down and took a plate off the cart and onto her lap.

She positioned the cart next to Johnny's bed, allowing it easy access.

"Are you hungry?" Y/N asked the boy, who shook his head, letting out a sigh before Y/N pursed her lips and took a bite of her food.

"You sure? I convinced Dally to bring us some food from Lottie's." Y/N hummed, holding up the plate with a burger and some French fries on it. Johnny's ears perked up at the sound of the diner being named. He opened his eyes and saw Y/N holding up the plate.

"Well, I guess a few bites won't hurt." Johnny groaned, causing a smile to appear on Y/N's lips.

Recently, Johnny wasn't eating. He said he hated the food they served at the hospital. But food was crucial for him to recover. Y/N hated how she saw him slowly giving up.

Y/N then placed the plate onto the cart and took a fry, popping it into Johnny's mouth.

"I'm sorry you're stuck being my nurse. You can leave if you want." Johnny told the girl, who huffed and shook her head before putting a fry into her mouth.

"No, I love being your nurse. I get to spend time with you." Y/N insisted to the boy, who got another bite of a French fry.

"So how's Ponyboy? I noticed he ain't been coming 'round lately." Johnny mentioned to the girl, his face stuffed with French fries. Y/N shrugged, pretending to not know a thing when in reality, she knew exactly why.

Cause he was busy going to school.

Where she should've been.

"Maybe Darry's got him doin' some stuff," Y/N suggested before giving Johnny another French fry. She leaned back in her chair and let out a sigh and Johnny eyed her, wondering why she seemed so tired.