005

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟸:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟸:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

.~*+-•-+*~.

Johnny sat in his oversized smooth wooden chair, a piece of paper in front of him as he scribbled down the answers to the math assignment that his teacher had passed out to the class not so long ago.

Like always, had that melancholy look plastered into his deep dark eyes while he kept to himself, not wanting to start anything with anyone.

He didn't need to talk with anyone. After all, he didn't have any of his friends in this specific math class.

As a matter of fact, he didn't have any of his friends in any classes. Ponyboy was in a grade below him and Y/N... he didn't even know if they were considered friends.

But if they were, he wouldn't have any classes with her either. She was mostly in the academically focused classes that he felt he was too stupid to get into.

He had Laura Alder sitting next to him, a confused and frustrated look on her face while Johnny seemed to ease his way through the assignment.

He wasn't bad at math. But he wasn't the best either. This specific unit just so happened to feel easy to him. He didn't know why he got it. He just did, despite his brain that seemed to be focused on his friends rather than his grades.

Johnny let out a small sigh as he leaned back in his chair, his worksheet already finished while he was able to finally sit back and relax from straining his brain so much with small numbers printed onto a thin sheet of paper that his teacher passed out only to have some peace and quiet to himself while students worked away.

The blonde girl next to him let out one final silent grunt of frustration before digging her nails into her old used wooden desk, her pencil being shot onto the smooth surface out of anger.

She curiously glanced over at Johnny's paper, her head peeking over to see how he was doing on his assignment.

Of course, Johnny didn't notice this and continued to lay back in his chair with his eyes closed and his hands in his lap, finally getting a moment of relaxation.

"You're done already?" A voice beside him asked, snapping him out of his moment of happiness, causing him to flinch at the sound of the voice and open his eyes.

He turned to see Laura Alder talking with him.

Why did she want to talk to him? She was pretty and popular. She didn't need to talk to a quiet loser like him. Besides, he had been here for the whole year and this was the first time that he had ever heard her voice.