013

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻   𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟼:𝟸𝟸 𝚙𝚖  𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟼:𝟸𝟸 𝚙𝚖 
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

"Who did this?" Y/N questioned, sitting next to him on the couch as Two-Bit, Dallas, and Ponyboy all sat on the ground in front of the girl.

"He won't say. He only said that they had rings." Two-Bit groaned as Y/N towered over his unconscious body while staring at the bruises and cuts on his face.

"We just found him near that baseball park. He was hunched over like a little puppy and he didn't have his switchblade on him." Ponyboy explained while Dallas sighed and stood up.

"He'll be fine. He's a man." The older boy insisted, to which Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"Do you see him? He was nearly beaten to death! Are you guys just gonna get it go?" Y/N questioned the group of boys, to which Dallas shrugged and took a glass of water off the counter.

"We ain't strong enough to beat the socs. Plus, Johnny's got his mouth glued shut." Ponyboy sighed, looking down at his feet while Y/N shook her head.

"We'll make him talk. Come on, you guys can't possibly just let them get away with this." Y/N whined, her eyes pleading for the boys to do something to bring justice to the poor greaser who lay on the couch.

"Yeah, well if you're so bothered, why don't you do something, Princess?" Dallas scoffed. Y/N rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

Soon, the group heard a small groan escape from Johnny's mouth as he sat up straight, his hand on his forehead.

He let out small whimpers and blinked his eyes open. Y/N looked down and placed a kiss against his nose.

"Morning, kid." Dallas chuckled, rubbing his head. Y/N smiled and rubbed circles against his hand, trying her best to calm him down.

"Y/N? Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?" Johnny questioned the girl, bringing himself to an upright position as he propped himself up with his elbows and leaned against the armrest of the couch.

"I got back today." Y/N smiled, taking a deep breath in as Johnny nodded slowly and looked around.

"Can I stay here tonight? I'm not so sure my folks would wanna see that I got into another fight." Johnny questioned Ponyboy, putting his hands on his knees as Y/N stood up and sat next to him on the couch.