016

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻  𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

"So, Ponyboy. Tell me about your brother Darry, what's he like?" Cherry hummed, taking small steps alongside Ponyboy as everyone was walking on a pavement that was outlined by houses.

Y/N and Johnny were right behind Ponyboy and Cherry, meanwhile Two-Bit and Marcia were having a conversation in their own little world.

Y/N rested her cold cheeks against Johnny's shoulder, her arm wrapped around his waist while his was resting against her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" The boy wondered, curious as to why Cherry cared about his family. Cherry looked down at her feet and back at Ponyboy.

"Well, is he a wild reckless like Soda? Or is he dreamy like you?" Cherry asked, a chuckle growing on her lips as she leaned against a metal fence, her arms crossed while Ponyboy let out a small huff.

"He sure ain't like soda, and he sure ain't like me. He hates me. I bet he wants to just throw me into some boys home or somethin." Ponyboy huffed. The poor boy felt as if he was hated by his older brother.

But how could anyone blame him? After all, Darry had been acting different ever since his parents passed away. And there was no fixing that.

But poor Darry had so much on his shoulders. He never knew that he was hurting Ponyboy's feelings. He never meant to.

But there was no denying, Darrel Curtis would give up everything he ever had for his brothers. There's not a mountain that he wouldn't move for them.

The love that Darrel had for his two younger brothers was truly remarkable and immaculate.

"What are you talkin bout Ponyboy?" Twobit questioned the boy, leaning his leather jacket covered arm against the rustic old metal that stood up, nearly falling.

"Yeah, Ponyboy y'all get along just fine." Johnny added on, a look of confusion plastered on his face as he let go of Y/N's arm and took a step closer to Ponyboy, who stopped in his tracks to lean against the metal fence that Two-Bit rested on.

"You shut it. And you, shut your Johnnycake. I know you're not wanted at home either!" Pomyboy spit at Johnny, who knitted his eyebrows together and pursed his lips, clutching his hand that was resting on the inside of his denim jacket.