012

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻  𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟺:𝟹𝟾 𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟺:𝟹𝟾 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

"Yeah, Mom, I know." Y/N groaned, carrying her suitcase upstairs, before throwing it to the side and rushing up to her bedroom.

She rushed to her phone and quickly dialed up Johnny. As the phone rang for a few seconds, Y/N tapped her foot impatiently against her hardwood floor, waiting to hear the voice that she yearned to listen to for around a week.

Yet the phone seemed to ring and ring without a single sound of his voice.

Eventually, the phone made a loud noise, hinting to the girl that he wasn't available. Y/N let out a small whine and slammed her phone against the wall before rushing back downstairs.

"Y/N? Did you unpack yet?" Her mother questioned the girl, stuffing a piece of food into her mouth as she stared at Y/N from the counter, her father sitting nearby on the old rustic flower fabric couch.

"Nope, not yet. I'm going to see Johnny. Bye, mom." Y/N explained, taking a loose rubber band around her wrist before she wrapped her hair up, making sure that she secured it soon after.

She walked over to the door and opened it before hearing some words out of her mother's mouth.

"Johnny? Hey, isn't that the boy you met? How was he?" Y/N's mother questioned, pointing at Y/N's father, who had a newsletter clutched into his hands while the TV displayed a small assortment of black and white.

Y/N, who wanted to listen in on what her father had to say, soon began to pause herself to make sure that her dad was going to spew out only words of encouragement about her boyfriend.

She cared about Johnny. She didn't want anyone to say anything bad about him. Plus, she wanted to know whether her father liked the boy or not.

"Johnny? Yeah, I met him. He's a nice kid. Don't think we'll be seeing him 'round for much longer though." Her father chuckled, putting the newspaper back to his eyes. Y/N raised an eyebrow and walked over to him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N questioned, walking closer to her father, who was slightly shocked to see that she hadn't exited the household yet.

"Well, nothing it's just, I don't think it'll last that long." Her father shrugged, giving her his true thoughts on the two.