002

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖  𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

.~*+-•-+*~.

The silence filled the hollering voices around the three as they all stood with each other, staring at the other stranger while people around them cheered in happiness, contrasting with their uneasy feelings.

Ponyboy decided to break the silence by belting out a sigh and walking over to the girl, who smiled as the boy headed over.

"Cute elephant." He commented, pointing at the large stuffed animal that was tucked underneath Y/N's arm.

"You think so? Took me 18 tries to get it." Y/N chuckled at the boy, who let out a laugh and nodded his head.

"I'm Ponyboy and he's Johnny." The boy explained, pointing at the other, who stood behind him. The boy waved as Ponyboy pointed at him, giving the girl a faint smile.

Johnny.

So that was his name.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N." The girl warmly greeted back, waving hello to both of the boys. Ponyboy nodded and leaned his hands back against the table that sat up against the corner.

"I've seen you around school before. What grade are you in?" The younger boy questioned, his slicked-back hair products shining against the LED lights that illuminated the entire carnival.

"Sophomore. What about you and your friend?" Y/N questioned, perking her head over Ponyboy's to look at the other greaser that stood staring into the unknown.

"Johnny's also a sophomore. But I'm a freshman." Ponyboy explained with a shrug to which Y/N let out a small chuckle.

"You look a bit young to be a freshman, don't you?" Y/N questioned, causing the boy to nod and shake his head.

"I'm not. They put me up a year." Ponyboy shrugged to which Y/N nodded her head in an understandable matter.

"You must be real smart then." Y/N hummed to the boy, placing her hands into the back of her pockets. The younger boy shook his head in response.

"Nope. My older brother, Darry just wanted me to be ahead. I'm actually 13. But I'm not that smart if you think 'bout it." The boy shrugged to which Y/N leaned her head back and looked around.