011

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻  𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟽:𝟸𝟿 𝚙𝚖  𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟽:𝟸𝟿 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

"Yeah, you guys wanna go to the park? I stole a pack of beer from my dad's fridge." Bob chuckled to his group of friends, which just so happened to consist of Cherry, Patty, Y/N, Marcia, Randy, Tommy, and Dick.

"Really? Awesome, man." Randy chuckled to which Cherry rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Lately, she and Bob have been going through a rough patch. She said that Bob's been making some questionable choices recently and she hated it.

She hated when Bob and his friends would get drunk. Cause she always knew that it was Bob's idea. She missed how Bob was. Sweet and kind. Now he was just some big ball of trouble and did nothing but beat up poor innocent greasers.

"Come on, Bob you know I hate it when you guys drink." Cherry insisted, crossing her arms and turning to the side to show just how angry she really was.

Cherry had changed over the last three months. Ever since Bob became a troublemaker, her opinions of the greasers changed. She saw them as vulnerable people put in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Come on, Cherry, you're supposed to be my girlfriend, ain't ya? You only don't like it 'cause you hate the taste." Bob groaned, causing a scene in front of everyone. Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"No, I don't like it cause you always end up fighting someone in the end!" Cherry shot back while everyone had to sit and watch as the two were squabbling.

"But Cherry, shouldn't you just go? To make sure that we're safe?" Randy butted in, pushing past Bob to talk with the redhead that shook her head.

"Nope. I'm not your babysitter. You guys can either stay here with us or leave without any girls." Cherry sassed to the boy. Bob and Randy looked at each other and nodded before trying to convince the girl once again.

.~*+-•-+*~.

"I don't get how you convinced me to go with you guys." Cherry scoffed as the four girls stood with one another, their arms crossed as their guy friends all drank from beer bottles at the back of a park.

"I don't get how I'm here." Y/N chuckled, leaning against the monkey bar poles. Cherry frowned and put her hand on Y/N's shoulder.