018

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚊𝚔 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚊𝚔 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

.~*+-•-+*~.

In the middle of the park, Johnny and Ponyboy were both resting up against monkey bars, Johnny sitting on the ladder while Ponyboy was dangling from the top.

The silence comforted the two. No words needed to be spoken. Johnny knew that Ponyboy had some trouble with his brother. But he didn't need to mention it. He could just tell.

The cold monkey bars were gripped in Johnny's hand before he jumped from the ladder, running off to the metal jungle gym, where he sat down and rested his head against the cool hard iron.

Soon enough, Ponyboy followed, climbing over the small structure before setting himself comfortably in one of the bars.

Suddenly, an all too familiar blue Mustang approached the two kids, who both didn't seem to notice the car yet.

A group of boys exited their car, and only when the doors shut did Johnny and Ponyboy turn their heads to see them. Billy and his socs took a few steps closer, gripping a metal flask in their hands.

"So you guys are the ones who've been picking up on our women." Bob commented, looking around at the two, who both were terrified yet they seemed to mask it with a strong stance and a poker face.

"H- hey you fellas better watch out. You're on greaser property here." Johnny warned the boys, who were chuckling at Johnny's sudden confidence.

"We'll go whenever we damn want." Randy insisted, gripping his metal flask, trying to hold back the anger that he had against Johnny for no reason.

"Stay tough."

That's what Johnny kept on repeating over and over, hoping that Randy would see his poker face and finally leave them alone.

Johnny kept his hand in the back pocket of his 6-inch switchblade, as if it were going to do anything.

Nothing would be able to save him from this moment. Those boys were vicious and vile. They were stronger. There was no way that Johnny would ever win against them.

"You know what greasers are?" Bob began, taking a step closer to the boys, who were already peeing their pants at the sight of Bob coming closer.

"White trash in denim." The boy finished, causing a chill rush to brush past Johnny's spine, meanwhile, Ponyboy felt his blood boil with anger.