006

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻  𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟻:𝟸𝟾 𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟻:𝟸𝟾 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

"What about this? Is this cute?" Y/N asked, twirling around in her pink floral dress, showing off the assortment of colors, the beautiful designs, and the elegant patterns to Cherry and Patty, who were both smiling at the girl.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." Cherry insisted to Y/N, who gave her a small smile and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

"You think so?" She hummed, straightening out any visible folds or wrinkles in her dress to seem cleaner. Patty rolled her eyes and let out a huff.

"If you wanna get a man, you gotta show some skin. Try on this one." Patty scoffed, throwing Y/N a white skintight dress with a brown faux fur coat and black fishnets.

"Are you kidding?! This is a drive-in, not a strip club!" Y/N argued, throwing the clothes back to Patty, who let out a small grunt and threw them to the side in response before Y/N gave herself one last look in the mirror.

"I think I'm going to stick with this. What do you think?" Y/N hummed to the girls, smiling at every single one before they nodded in response. Cherry gave her a warm smile. Patty simply stared at the girl, furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to unwind the beauty that stood five feet in front of her.

"You look great! Right, Patty?" Cherry asked the girl, elbowing her side hip before she furrowed her eyebrows at Cherry and then looked at Y/N, nodding her head up and down.

"Yep. You look great." Patty encouraged the girl, putting up two thumbs before a smile crept upon Y/N's warm cheeks, which just so happened to be rosy due to all the compliments that she was given by her friends.

She was so grateful for those two. They were always firm with Y/N needed it yet at the same time, they were such sweethearts. Cherry and Patty always encouraged Y/N in the best ways possible and did nothing to put her down.

"Alright, I gotta go then. I asked my dad to borrow the truck so Johnny and I can have our date." Y/N explained, taking her purse that hung across her mirror, and stretching it across her body.

.~*+-•-+*~.

A curious Y/N waltzed around the Drive-in, her hands clutched to her side purse that was strapped across her chest while she looked for the familiar puppy dog eye boy in a big crowd.