004

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟽:𝟺𝟹 𝚙𝚖𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟽:𝟺𝟹 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛

.~*+-•-+*~.

As the two talked the night away, they quickly noticed how much time their two friends spent in that bathroom. It was getting late and the two needed to leave.

"Say, you wanna ditch this place?" Y/N suggested. Johnny pursed his lips, thinking to himself for a moment before shaking his head.

"What about Dal? I can't leave Dal." Johnny whined before Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at the nickname.

A hint of uncertainty and consideration stitched together in Johnny's eyes, to which the girl put a finger to her cheek, trying to think of a solution.

"Dal? Oh, Dallas. He's a big boy. He'll be fine. Plus, he has Patty. If you want, we can leave a note for them." Y/N suggested, taking a napkin from the holder, and handing it to the boy for him to write a few words.

He nodded then shrugged, taking the napkin, snapping his fingers soon after.

"You uh, you got a pen?" The boy questioned the girl, who nodded her head before handing him a pen that was stuffed away in her pocket.

"Here, I'm gonna go ahead and cover the bill. I'll be at the front." Y/N announced to the boy, scooting out of the seat to walk toward the front counter.

Johnny nodded in response and jotted down a few words, leaving the note at the edge of the table to allow his friend Dally to see once he came back.

"Gone with Y/N, you two were taking too long. See you tomorrow,

-Johnny."

Johnny threw the pen into the air before catching it and walking up to Y/N, who smiled as she noticed the boy approaching her. Johnny waved hello as Y/N placed a few dollar bills onto the front desk as the cashier wrote down a few things.

"Alright, you're all set, now you two have a great night." The waiter kindly spoke to the two before Y/N waved goodbye as Johnny walked over to the front door.

The two walked out to the cold outside, the winter breeze running through the usually hot and humid air. They both walked next to one another, feeling the comforting silence of simply each other's presence.

"So where do you wanna go?" Y/N asked the boy, holding her hands in her pockets as she lightly trod next to the boy. He gave her that mysterious look in his eyes once again and took a moment to gather his thoughts.