009

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟾:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

.~*+-•-+*~.

The lady sat on a small park bench, a trench coat wrapped around her shoulders as snow elegantly fell onto the concrete pavement as small street lamps illuminated the sidewalks of the street, allowing her to see the park that consisted of different colors and shapes.

She looked around, keeping an eye out for Johnny. She patiently waited for him. To see him. She wanted to finally make things official with him.

At least, that's what she was hoping to happen.

The snow piled up against the ground while Y/N kept earmuffs around her head to keep herself warm to battle against the cold wintery air.

She cared about Johnny. It seemed as if she wouldn't do anything without him. She felt like those past few weeks since she met him had been nothing but perfect and magical.

Suddenly, she spotted a familiar denim jacket taking steps closer to her. She smiled and waved as the boy kept his hands in his pockets to keep himself warm in the cold air.

As he approached the girl, she noticed his red nose and ears. His hair had a small layer of snowflakes resting atop, which made her pout and take off her scarf to hand over to him.

"Johnny, you're shaking. Here, take my scarf." Y/N offered to the boy, who shook his head and sat down next to her.

"I'm a man, I don't need a scarf." Johnny confidently spoke, his voice shaky from the cold wintery air as he took small breaths that had smoke coming out of them.

"Johnny, your nose and ears are blue, you're freezing, and your lips are blue. Don't be stubborn now." Y/N huffed, wrapping her scarf around him, despite his pleads and begs for her not to put it on him.

As he felt the scarf being wrapped around his neck, he felt warm and comforted. He soon nuzzled his chin into the scarf and let out a few warm breaths, feeling the sensation take over his body.

"See? You feel better?" Y/N asked the boy, putting her hands on his sides to warm him up and calm him down.

Johnny couldn't deny it, she was right. But he also couldn't admit that. He was a sensitive boy. And that was one of the worst things to be as a greaser. He knew he couldn't be sensitive to anyone. So he always just denied everything that made him seem vulnerable.