008

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟷:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟷:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

.~*+-•-+*~.

"You two didn't do anything, right?" Patty asked, furrowing her eyebrows as Y/N reassuringly shook her head and let out a small huff as the two walked through the crowded halls, people bumping their shoulders while they chatted away.

"No. We just..." Y/N explained, pinching her fingers together before she allowed them to touch, hinting to the girl that they only kissed, nothing more.

Patty let out a small sigh of relief and smiled, nodding her head.

"Good. Cause I'm starting to see what Cherry meant by "greasers ain't nothing but trouble." Patty sighed, which caused a frown to peer on Y/N's face before she put a hand on Patty's shoulder.

"It's alright, Patty. I mean, it's Dallas Winston. But Johnny's different, I swear. He's no Dallas Winston." Y/N explained with a small chuckle to which Patty straightened her lips and frowned.

"And who's the one person that Johnny takes after the most? I'm just saying, Cherry might not be all that wrong. Just watch out. I love you, Y/N. I don't wanna see you hurt." Patty explained before Y/N slowly nodded and frowned as Patty walked away.

Y/N stood in the crowded hallway for a while, thinking about Patty's words.

Johnny was the one person that Y/N liked. She felt as if there was a strong connection between the two and that she might even become his girlfriend. I mean, they did promise each other that they'll move in together.

But what if Patty was right? What if Johnny was just like Dallas Winston? What if he was just using her and wasn't that interested?

The girl began to tread to class, her head held low as thoughts filled her head.

.~*+-•-+*~.

That afternoon, Y/N laid back on her bed, staring at the phone, hoping that Johnny would up and call her. She didn't want Patty to be right. She desperately needed her to be wrong.

Only five minutes in, she heard a small ringing that came from her phone, followed by a vibration. She excitedly jumped up and ran to the phone before snatching it and putting it to her ear, listening in.

"Hello?" Y/N spoke over the phone, hoping to hear Johnny's sweet velvet voice, wishing that he would be on the phone.