Chapter 1 : The beginning of the disaster

The day starts with a boy named Ryu riding on his bicycle going for a delivery. Ryu is an 18 year old boy who does a part time job at a big shop so that he can pay his own college fees, his sense of vision and hearing was so strong that he can easily listen someone whispering around him that made him kind of disliked but he was very hard working.

"Hurry! Hurry!", Ryu was shouting because he was late for the delivery he rushes and accidentally crashes to the wall of the house he had to deliver the parcel to.
"Hey,what happened?" asked the lady
"Your parcel madam" Ryu replies
she then asks him if he is ok he replies with yes and directly asks for the payment because he had one another delivery too.

He suddenly hears something turns back and notices a man running with a bag and an old lady shouting, he understands that the man was a thief Ryu was physically fit and strong so he rushes to the thief in order to catch him and when he reaches to the thief he directly kicks him and knocks him on the ground and finally returns the bag to the lady and realises he was late so he rushes again.He has a problematic life but he manages it.

There was a party at a big party hall in the city. The name of the city was counthill city.The party was for a man who just became a political leader of the city,his name was jone.Jone starts his speech

"Hello everyone, as you can see that I've finally entered the politics and soon i aim to become the mayor "suddenly a man enters the hall by breaking the glass on the roof. He lands on a pillar and pulls out a gun and directly shoots him on the head.

Everyone there was shocked and scared the man who shot jone shouts "stop everyone, I am not going to hurt anyone of you I just want to tell you 1 thing, I shot him because he was not worthy and was a criminal. I want you to remember this 'people may forgive you , but karma will not'. just remember my name. my name is 'karma'. After saying that he jumps and escapes the scene.

Soon after this case an investigation team visits the crime spot and searches for any clues but finds none he then asks people about his appearance and there was only one camera that had a footage because before leaving karma shot all the other cameras at the end the information the team obtained was : He wore a black and red suit with gloves and a mask covering his face and no part except his hair were exposed. The head investigator suddenly notices something on the pillar karma was standing, he grabs it, it was a card on which the same words were written as spoken by him but the shape of card was very unique from a regular card,his assistant says, "I've seen that card somewhere" and starts thinking and says maybe it was a shop. Then they start searching and finds out the shop and the shape of the card was same he then suspects the workers but still her had no clue but then he measures there heights because in video he guesses that the height of karma is 6 feet. They found 4 people of the exact same height and similar physique and unfortunately Ryu was also one of them.