Chapter 5 : Questions and friendship

Then they take Alec and Ryu and leave the rest. Kyun says," while we were there with karma Ryu was also watching the footage in his room in agency so there is no way Ryu can be karma then it's simple , Alec you are caught" Alec was a nice guy but had problems with anger since childhood, he shouts,"why the heck you don't trust us?, What is wrong with you?, I was in the shop all the time working so hard because I am doing ryu's work in the shop too and you..." kyun says okay then let's check the cameras of the shop and also of the room in which Ryu was" Alec gets shocked and asks,"you guys don't even trust the one who is working with you?" Kyun says, "you're right but we have to be alert and precautious" Ryu says sorry to Alec , Alec asks ,"why are you saying sorry?" Ryu doesn't reply . Then they go to the shop.

In the shop they check all the footage of the whole day. Everyday when karma appeared somewhere, all that time Alec was working because Alec just studies and works he even lives in the inside built small room of the shop. Same was ryu's life but he wanted to be more responsible and wanted to live on his own with his own hard work that's why he rented a house.Kyun apologises Alec for again suspecting him but then says ,"so Ryu let's check your cameras".ryu gets shocked and asks,"my room has a CCTV? I never noticed it where is it? They go to check it then they realise ryu was right, there was actually no camera in his room since he came in the agency out of a sudden they gave him a small room that was unused and also useless but then kyun says,"i don't think it's possible for you to escape from there so i guess none of you is karma". Ryu and Alec take a breath of relief.

It was evening and Alec returned to the shop and Ryu was studying in his room in agency kyun allowed it because Ryu was still a student. After sometime Ryu hears some voices from outside of his rooms he overhears the conversation between kyun and cress:

Cress: I still don't believe them. They have created fake footage.

Kyun : But we have no proof to say that, i know you are angry on that karma and that you don't believe Ryu and the shop ,but still we should have proofs to say something like that.

Cress : It's enough i want you to do something that totally insures that none of them is karma.

Kyun : But , what should I do?

Cress : there must be a way for sure

Kyun : let's try lie detector test.

Cress : that's a good idea but takes a lot of paperwork and explanation. And also many permissions from the government, the court, the system so it would be hard to do that.

Kyun : nope, I'll do it it doesn't matter to me I'll handle all of that but if they proved to be innocent after that i would totally feel guilty for these things.

Cress : yeah but it is necessary.

Kyun : ok then let's go

(He stops and asks)

But what if one of them is guilty we put them in jail? Or any other punishment?

Cress : i don't know about the law but if i got angry somehow, i would kill them.

Kyun : i guess we will not take you with us hahaha

Cress : Hesitatingly laughs but becomes angry inside for such joke.

Ryu thinks that it is necessary to inform to the shop because if anything wrong happened they would kill Alec.

Ryu was not scared of himself. He was scared for Alec because many times when Alec gets angry or intensely sad he goes out of his mind. And in that state he could do anything that could be a good reason for the agency to harm him. Ryu calls Alec with his phone (it was allowed because Ryu literally had only 10 to 20 numbers in his contact and all of them were college friends customers and his partners and shop owner) Alec did not answered then Ryu sends a message to Alec saying,' Alec, if i heard right,they are gonna take a lie detecting test, so please don't get angry or anything please co-operate'. Then Ryu goes back to his study. At night Alec checks his phone before sleeping and reads ryu's message Alec becomes kind of angry but then says to himself," If it happens finally it will be over for us and no more suspection will be there but if they continue suspecting us even after that i would smash that kyun's face.

Alec sleeps with relief but something was wrong in ryu's mind he knew that they will make Alec angry because they know already know he has anger issues. When kyun joined Ryu in the agency he had said "The more we have investigators, the more we have chances to win" but on the other side Ryu knows that kyun's other thinking is "the less the suspects the more the chances to win" and less suspects means killing every suspect so Ryu was worried about Alec.

On the other side we see that karma is talking to himself we did not see his face nor his body not the surrounding we just get to know that karma's thinking,"The agency is getting in my way now" as he says the lines he thinks about those moments " the agency is now a problem for me, and i don't even know how much people are they but i guess they are all nonsense but still i have to be careful of the ones I've not seen or met yet. But if they interfere in my work, I'll kill all of them"

As all of these the night passes by. Maybe something very wrong is gonna happen.

The morning starts , everyone in the agency wake up and start to work but Ryu was only thinking of what could happen. He sees that there is a message by Alec. The message was,'don't worry ryu it'll be end of these alligations and accusations.'

Ryu smiles as he reads the message and finally the worries about Alec get away.