Chapter 8 : The Fall and Rise

Kyun gets scared and worried he was so shocked that he froze for a second he then starts shouting,""is anyone alive?!!"" 1 agent answers,"k...kyun" kyun rushes to him and asks "what happened here?" The agent says "H...He betrayed us!" Kyun says," it doesn't matter I'm going to take you all to hospital" he fastly calls the ambulance the investigator says,"kyun none of us.... will be.... alive,listen this,he killed them all" kyun asks "who?" The investigator says,"I don't know his name but I know you ......trust him a lot , .....he betrayed us" Kyun didn't know what to do he shouts"Is anyone else alive here?" The ambulance comes and they all are put down in vans. Kyun started entering the agency, blood was everywhere he got more and more scared and shocked and then he finally entered a room where there was a person sitting on the chair."So, you finally came" the person says just by listening his voice kyun gets scared he starts stepping back in fear. The person says," hey wait,don't run, i won't hurt you i just came to say that..." (he turns and shows kyun who he is)" I am karma, i fight for the justice.i fight for the rejected town, and if anyone interferes in between ,i don't mind killing him. Take as a warning as well as a request to stay away" and then karma fleds through the open roof.kyun falls in fear and his eyes get wet and he starts crying a bit.

Later, Kyun visits the hospital and gets the news that all of them are dead except 2 of them. Kyun experiences a big trauma. Kyun suddenly gets very angry and starts punching himself while shouting,"if i was there i would also be there with them, i messed up, aaa" then the people there stop him.Total 24 people were killed. Kyun was traumatized and decided to find Ryu fast . Kyun rushes to every place where there is a slight possibility of Ryu. Kyun searches for him for more than 4 hours at night. Then in disappointment he comes to the hospital and sees that Ryu is sitting in the front of the room of surviving 2 agents. Ryu was on the floor crying very loudly and denying that they died. He punches himself and also punches the walls. Soon his hands start to bleed but still he does not stop kyun and others then stop him. Ryu cries and says to Kyun," I'm sorry, I couldn't help you. I'm sorry. If i was there you and me would've been with them right now, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" kyun says to him," no Ryu it was our fault but now we have to do something about this karma." Kyun's eyes filled with tears and hatred and anger, he says,"we will find and kill that karma. I won't cry now, I'm gonna take my revenge. Sorry partners, I was not able to protect you,but ... I will take your revenge." Ryu sees him and smiles and says,"Thank you kyun" kyun asks,"for what?" Ryu smiles wipes his tears and says," nothing , let's work together and find him"

Then they start collecting the clues they find that karma always uses the same bullets but the strange thing is that the bullet he uses is not even manufactured now, they start to think that karma has a big group behind him. Kyun says"An investigator told me that he is someone that I trust" Ryu asks,"he told his name?"Kyun answers,"no , but this will help because I think maybe he's someone from the AGENCY. You were out and I was out with 3 investigators so they are not him after that wait.... Maybe he is someone from 'UPPER AGENCY' . Ryu asks,"what is the upper agency?" Kyun answers," this agency is the lower agency and there are some seniors above us in position and ranks. They work in upper agency. Ryu curiously asks," then who is the head of these agencies?" Kyun answers,"no one knows".

The next day in the morning a live telecast on every digital screen starts, on the screen they see a masked guy whose mask had 'M' printed on it. He says," Hello, I'm Mask, I'm the head of AGENCIES and I am the one who gives orders to investigators and agents. Karma has now become a big problem ,he has killed many people from the agency and many others and some of his murders happened this week which total is 46 now karma is a criminal who has killed 46 people. And we have to catch him and for that I want your help." We see that karma was also listening to it."karma, i know you are listening me don't worry, I'll find you then kill you, no boring prisons"
Karma was in a tall building from where he shouts on a mic,"hey you all, hear me out clearly, no one can stop me, I'm gonna bring justice to the rejected town and this world".

Kyun and Ryu get their answers but also get a clue that he is maybe from Rejected town. They walk out of their own rooms, meet at their working room and say the same thing to each other. Then they start to find out if ever someone was able to get that much help from rejected town that he is manufacturing his own bullets. Then kyun says,"hey Ryu, let's visit the rejected town" Ryu agrees and then they visit the place. It was so messed up every place was like a battleground. Many houses were destroyed and people didn't know how they were even alive. Kyun devices that,"we can't investigate them we have to come up with another plan" Then they start leaving but suddenly Ryu stops and says,"hey kyun look there, there are footprints of shoes" kyun asks,"so?" Ryu says no one in the rejected town has shoes. Kyun says yeah you are right. They then follow the shoes' prints. They reached a place where a door was kept and they knew that maybe it could be a trap. But still they enter the room. They hear some kids cry. And follow the room and suddenly a person comes behind them and asks," who are you and why are you? I mean,"why are you here?" But his voice was hard and rough and they both got scared they didn't have the courage to turn so they ran away but the guy followed them then they reached a part of the big house where there was just a wall, the man came closer and said," you, you people ......."