Chapter 20: The seperation.

The whole bridge blew up.
The city was in fear. The helicops were scared and the whole country was watching this live on the TV. The explosion was so massive that a big area around the bridge was engulfed in it. And it all became smokey.

After some minutes the camera was able to see what happened there and what they saw scared the whole country. A big Red K sign in that part. The k sign was all on the ground and even above the water. K laughed in everyone's silence. "Ha ha ha ha ha" he was unable to control his laugh.

All the police, body guards, agents, detectives, everyone ran there to save the casualties at least. It made a really big mess. The whole country was in terror and a new darkness emerged from within that silence. The injured were taken to hospital as soon as possible while there were 135 deaths. It was because from the explosion cars on the road exploded and a whole building collapsed due to the large explosion. The police was trembling with fear now.

The impact from the explosion threw away Cress. Cress with his bike were thrown away and the bike was so damaged that it couldn't be used. And cress was very seriously injured. Kyun was also watching all this. He was crying. But saying to himself," It's okay. It's alright. Ther....there is nothing wrong. It's necessary. It... it's necessary." Tears fell from his eyes like river taking away all the kindness and pureness he had making him lose his hope and give in to this darkness.

None of the other upper AGENCY members were hurt except Luna. She had a serious left hand injury. She was taken to hospital.

That was when Karma stops laughing and gets back to seriousness and says," It's time to finish it." And then leaves. While jumping from roof to roof, terrace to terrace trying to rush to a place so necessary. Then he goes inside a small area. And comes out on a black and red superbike rushing towards somewhere. The red lights from the bike were glowing in the dark looking like a glowing tail behind the bike rushih in full speed.

In the next scene we see Karma getting off his bike. Standing tall in front of a building Looking at the top and he says,
" This is where it ends, you bastard"