Chapter 22 : The settlement

Luna and Cress are talking on phone.

Luna: How are you? Cress Just in a bit of pain. Don't worry. I saw the news, it was really shameful for the AGENCY to be unable to do anything. I don't know how the heck karma sets it all.

Luna: Don't worry, we'll handle them. Three new special force member have appeared. Their code names are blood, eagle eye and diaby. I know them. They are really strong. They are former attack team head, former sniper and former strategist.

Cress: What about kyun? You found him?

Luna: Yes, Marcus is headed there to talk to him. While I'm going to the person Ryu was going to meet. His name is Fino.

Cress : Really? When will you return then?

Luna: Are you really worried about when I will return? You should be worried about kyun and others and yourself right now.

Cress: No I'm not worried about when you will return. I'm worried about you. After seeing what happened with Ryu. It feels so dangerous. I don't know how that fino person knows karma. Who even is he?

Luna: Ok I'm going. Get well soon.

Cress: Ok wish you a happy journey.

On a building's terrace Marcus meets kyun.

Marcus asks kyun," Why did you call me here? We could've talked at the AGENCY only. Anyways, listen kyun. It's dangerous for you to be out without security right now." Kyun listens to him and was unaffected by his words he says," After what happened with Ryu, I'm not gonna join AGENCY. You killed him."

Marcus then pulls out the letter that karma had written and shows it to kyun.
Kyun reads the paper and acts like he is scared. Kyun says," Wait what?! K....karma is going to attack me? No. I don't wanna die. I'm going to hide somewhere so he cannot find me."

Marcus didn't notice that he is acting and was believing his act. Marcus says," Don't worry kyun. He won't be able to do anything. Just come to AGENCY. Try to understand kyun. We are all sad. We are also hurt by Ryu's sudden death but... nothing can be done. It's on us. We have to capture karma."

Kyun turns his back towards Marcus acting like he is wiping his tears while he was smiling and kyun says to himself," Wow! I never imagined karma's plan will be this much effective. Now I can monitor everything and share the info with karma while karma is going to attack Luna." Kyun then turns again and says," I'm sorry for my actions. Please forgive me. But... will mask let me join the AGENCY again?" Marcus smiles with relief and says," Yes why not. Mask is ready to take you in. Mask really wants you in the AGENCY. But tell me one thing first, you don't have any connection to karma right?"
Kyun acts sad and says," So, you've lost trust. The same that happened to Ryu. The difference is you never trusted him.The same thing will happen again. Leave it. If this is the thing you are asking. I know nothing is gonna change." Marcus then tries to end up by saying," No no, it's ok. I was just ordered to ask you. Everyone believes in you and mask will let you join AGENCY kyun, come on let's go." Kyun then says," Thank you". Then they leave the building and head towards the AGENCY.

While heading to agency kyun was wearing an evil smile unnoticed by Marcus. Kyun says to himself, "All of them are fools. (Laughs in mind) mask is going to let me join? Foolish!
They don't even know anything. I will destroy all of their plans and everything. I am the real king. The real justice."