Chapter 24 : Who is Ryu?

Episode 24

While waiting for the next flight at the airport Luna takes out her laptop and opens a file which was about someone's information. After searching a bit she finally opens it.

Name: Ryu Oblue

Age: 16

Study : 12th grade

Hometown : Sina

Hobbies : Story Writing , sports

Qualification in detective ranks : lll grade

Case solving test score : 900

Fighting/Combat training status : Complete

No. Of martial arts learned : 8

Karate, judo, taekwondo, Muay Thai, jiu-jitsu, aikido, boxing, kickboxing.

Skills with weapons : V grade

Works : None

While looking at it she wonders " How can such a person die of that much carelessness? With his schools he trained for 3 years and gained the masters rank. But had no choice but to live as a normal delivery boy. Still he managed his life well and is now dead? Ofc not. Something is wrong. Like yeah accidents can cause unexpected results but still..."

She then closes the laptop, puts it in bag and starts thinking about something.

In the AGENCY, after the discussion Kyun leaves saying he has to meet someone. Then Kyun goes to talk to alec.
Just as he walks in front of Alec and is about to say anything, Alec looks at him and hardly controls his anger and says, " Leave before I kill you." Kyun faces down and says, " Alec, Ryu is alive." Just as Alec heard it he drops the broom in his hand, and slowly looks at kyun. Alec then shouts, " Get out!" and pushes Kyun outside and shuts the door.
The customers watched this and stood in silence just looking at Alec. Mr. Bego the shopkeeper says, " Hey Alec what happened why are you talking to a customer like that. Other customers, I'm really sorry, please continue with your shopping and excuse us."

Mr.Bego then walks up to Kyun and tells him, " Kyun, calm down. Listen to him, maybe he is here to apologize. I know you are angry but you can't get what you want all the time right? Go on and listen to him." Alec finally listens to Mr. Bego as he is like a father to alec. Alec then goes to Kyun and takes him to a different place and tells him that he would just listen to as much as 10 words from him.

Kyun says, " That's enough for me to say it." Kyun continues, " I have joined Karma and...." He suddenly goes silent. "And what?" Alec asks. Kyun replies " And... Ryu is alive."

As soon as Alec listens to it he grabs kyun's collar and tells him to repeat what he said. Kyun again says, " Ryu is alive." Alec slaps him in anger and starts crying as a tear falls from his eyes he tells kyun with wet eyes to repeat what he said " RYU IS ALIVE" kyun says. Alec falls on his knees and starts crying.

After crying for minutes Alec finally gets up, wipes his tears and then tells Kyun to explain what he just said.

Luna after some minutes of thinking calls Cress and tells him to be careful. Cress replies that AGENCY has already told Cress what they are suspecting and that he is careful and not to worry about him.

Luna then takes up her laptop and listens to a call recording carefully. The recording was of Kyun who was informing Karma that Luna is leaving early.