Chapter 18 : A new threat

Cress starts reading the letter.
"Hello, it's karma.
The one who you all hate with all your heart. I'm sending you this because it was getting boring and I was silent for some time because I was making a big plan. I also had to visit a different country you know.
I'm here to tell you that the person you all left for me is actually going to be my prey. What was his name again? Oh yeah kyun. I remember it. I'm going to kill him. But what's interesting? I'm going to broadcast it in the whole country on the every big screens. I do all of my works because of these 2 gems I have.
Shot and Dead.
I love them. They are very skilled. They both hate all of you just like me.
After broadcasting it. I will slowly slowly kill many more people. I want you to think whom to save now and how to? The minister or the detective.
I want to play with you."

Everyone gets scared because there was also a picture that showed a person who had cuts all over his body and his both arms were ripped apart. And one of his leg was cutted down. But was still alive with the pain in a jail.
The last thing written in the paper was.

"This is not my doing. It's yours. Now you know I'm not evil and that the ones you're saving are not good."

After that, Cress gets an idea of what's happening. "Carol after escaping caught karma's interest so he went after him but before it he sent us a letter warning us

about kyun and I'm pretty sure he warned us because he wants to show how much dangerous he is that he fears no one. I have a better idea." Cress says.
Luna : And what is it?
Cress : Instead of handling over the money to government you must help all the schools in getting facilities and help the students in education and growth. After that you will be atleast liked not hated. But this has a problem. It can either calm karma down or make him angry. Karma could be calm because Carol did a good thing so he has learned his lesson so he doesn't need to do anything with Carol. But it can also rage karma because you are at the fault here and you fooled everyone and if you go out and gain others love karma could hate it. We don't know what he will think but, as far as I can think there are only these 2 possibilities.
Luna : It's settled but...... what about kyun?
Cress : We have to find him quickly and explain things to him. We have to give him security and also trust again.
Luna : Great idea we should give security to Carol too. In his building right?
Cress : Yeah that would prevent an instant crime and if karma got over raged and did something wrong it would be beneficial for us.

Then we see that at night Carol was in his building, the building owned by him named 'flower bloom'. Many guards were surrounding the building and room and it was planned to be like that for a week. But then Carol gets a letter by karma in which it was written.
"Nice plan, but you forgot that I'm not a rookie criminal. I will kill you. Doesn't matter how hard it is."
It was enough to make Carol tremble. Carol immediately sent a photo of the letter to the AGENCY. And said please save me.

The guards guarding Carol were the guards of the mayor of a neighboring city. Since, no one ever attacked the mayor and the mayor had more guards, he was ready to give 75 per cent of the guards he had. At the AGENCY, Cress and Luna were sure that karma is not going to attack Carol. Marcus says," You are right. He wouldn't attack Carol but instead he might do something to the mayor of 'sunflower city' (It's the name of the neighboring city).
But the question is,
What is he planning?"