Chapter 10 : With a new member

On the other side 2 days later a big blast at a party house and the whole house blew into pieces. The next day, we see the investigators in the agency along with cress are discussing that blast. Mask comes on a random screen and asks them,"what are you discussing?and why? This is not the time to think". Cress says ,"sir 25 people died in the party and when we checked their criminal records we got to know that 18 out of those 25 were prisoners who came out by political power and 1 of the other 7 was a politician." After this, Cress says,"Sir, I believe karma is the one who did it." Mask cuts the signal and starts thinking alone. Mask says to himself," this karma is getting annoying day by day". Nearly after 4 days , they got many things and evidence that proves that karma was the one who did this.

Cress makes a plan and proposes the plan to mask to execute as it can work. Cress's plan was too simple for others to accept .After some talks with mask they all agree on his plan. They set up the plan, waited for 2 days but karma did not appear. Then they assume that karma can be at some other place. Cress suddenly says,"do you think karma would've gone behind Ryu and kyun? " They all got tensed then one of them said that they were not very popular so I don't think karma would've known about them.

On the other side we see kyun , when he regains his consciousness he finds himself blindfolded, tied with rope on a chair. Then a man arrives, kyun hears footsteps and says,"please help me" the man says,"don't worry, i won't harm you, i came here to say you something, that i am the one who kidnapped you but not actually kidnapped, it's my way of testing investigators I'll not take a small test, if you answer my questions I'll tell you everything and leave you " kyun agree on it. The man asks 3 questions and asks Kyun to answer at least 2 of them correctly. The questions were : Where are we?
What do you think? What was that you got hit with?
Who do you think I am?
Kyun says,"it's easy, from the echoes and reverberations it's clear that we are in a cave. My face hurts with cuts and i know that when you hit me with that it burst too so i guess it was a fat but weak wooden log. And you said you are testing investigators and the man i was supposed to meet was the only one that should be here so it's clear, you're the one mask told me to meet. The man claps and says,"the investigators are smarter than the previous one this time" and unties him. And then takes him to his 'case studying room'.

There he introduces himself,"Nice to meet you kyun, my name is Marcus, I'm a former AGENCY investigator". Kyun replies," Nice to meet you, I'm Kyun, a current investigator working on karma cases, i was told to meet you and take you to the agency but before that you have to talk with mask." Kyun calls mask and gives the phone to Marcus.

Marcus: Hello Mask, long time no talk

Mask: I should be the one who should say that, leave it. I want you to come here and work with us on karma.

Marcus: sorry but I won't ever come back again to your agency mask , but , i can work for you here.

Mask : Then go somewhere Kyun can't listen to us.

Marcus: okay

Marcus after finishing the talk , comes to kyun and says,"who is this Ryu he was talking about?" Kyun replies," Ryu is a shop worker who is working with us. We actually took him because he is smart and also a suspect and everyone doubts him. But according to me he is my friend and I trust him. By the way ,what mask told you about Ryu?"

"I'll tell you that later, but we have to use the information Ryu brings to find out who karma is."says Marcus. Kyun says," but Ryu has not picked up the phone since then and it was restricted by mask too so it will take a long time." They had no idea what else they could do so they started thinking of random tricks that are used to catch other criminals and they decided to wait until he arrived.