Special Chapter 1 : The revenge

Karma shoots a rope with a hook on the front with a type of shooter. The hook makes a hole in the building and gets stuck giving karma a strong hold. Karma climbs up 5 floors in nearly 40 seconds which shows how much trained he is.

Carol was looking out the window and suddenly an electricity cut out happened. Carol gets scared and starts to move towards the door. But just as he was about to reach the door suddenly, A big sound of glass breaking reached his ears, numbing his thoughts, making his heart race and freezing his body, making him unable to move even a single finger.

Carol starts shaking as he knows whatever is happening is the worst. He was already scared and was shivering in fear of karma. Carol slowly moves behind and he sees a shadow of a person in the darkness of the night. Karma was facing him. A bright thunder from the dark night sky brings light to karma's face revealing to Carol that the person standing in front of him is none other than karma. Carol directly falls on his knees and puts his head on the ground, starts crying and saying," Please... don't kill me. I.... I've returned the money. I even helped them. Please don't do this!. Please leave me!! Pleaseeeeee!!!". It starts raining heavily after the thunder, making the whole vision white.

Karma's eyes were filled with anger and hatred. He starts speaking with a deep and hard voice," Please?, don't kill me?, Leave me?, ... he shouts with all his anger and hatred " For what reason! Are you kidding me?" He starts laughing but his laughs were in the deep dark tone filled with anger which makes Carol's tears stop and his heart tremble. Karma continues," After a long time and a long run. I finally got to meet you. What do you think? I'm killing for that money? Hahaha, FOOL!! Let me tell you a story. I hope you remember it.

"Once a school was made near a town which was hated by society. No one from that town was able to afford the school. But parents of 2 childrens decide to do it by any means possible.

They sold their house.

Their clothes.

Every single thing they had on them.

Their life.

Themselves.

And finally they were happy that at least their child won't live like them. They were happily naked in front of the city people. When everyone was laughing at them they were crying not because of the humiliation but because of the joy of sending their child to school. That was the most beautiful moment for them. Their eyes were filled with hope and joy for the first time in decades.

But,

Do you know what happened next?

As soon as the founder of the school found out about a kid coming from that town. The founder burned the kid alive in front of the whole school. He was tied with a rope. Even at the time of his death the school and others were laughing while the screams of the child brought their parents there. Their parents rushed towards him. Seeing naked couples run in the middle of the school ground made everyone laugh and none of them was holding their laugh except the innocent childrens.

Their try to save their child was worthless. The child died in front of them. The flame burned their hands. They were crying and begging everyone but none of the other people, the parents, the teachers, the staff, no single person was ready. Instead they were looking at them with disgust. Some men attacked the naked wife and tried to grab her but the husband protected her and ran away. This was humiliating for the city. This was broadcasted and the whole city was laughing at it. Everyone on the internet was laughing at them.

Realizing that there were no solutions the parents burned themselves while grabbing the red tore apart dirty schoolbag they bought for their child in hopes that he will be educated and won't live a life such as them.