Chapter 7 : The second showdown

As kyun sees karma standing in front of him pointing his gun on kyun's head he suddenly starts smiling and says,"i knew it, that you will come , it was so easy to trap you karma you're gone" karma becomes shocked and says,"what?!!" And suddenly many policemen and guards with guns show up. Karma got shocked. He tried to escape by rope but they shot the rope and it broke. They throw a cage on him from above and then lock him up now there was no chance that he would escape. It was like he was a beatle caught in a box.

They took him to the investigation room and put him behind the bars still locked in the small cage he was barely fitting in so it was hard for him.The investigators came and interrogated again and again but karma didn't say a word. They thought that once he is filled with hunger he will open his mouth. Karma was shut for 3 straight days without food and water. Then at night the investigators were still working and kyun went out to see something important. Kyun went to a lab nearby and started finding the reports of the forensic department.

He called the other investigator about where it is kept but no one answered the call. He tried finding it everywhere but couldn't find it. Then he decides to go directly to the center where it came from. It was weird because even after catching karma what is he searching for it? He reaches the center and asks them for the report. They show him the report.

The report said that the people there, died because of the explosion but not everyone, 2 to 3 of them died because of the constant flow of electricity inside them. It's like they didn't die instantly; they died after many hours. After Kyun hears it, Kyun sits silently and starts thinking about everything. He thinks that if karma was not there maybe there is still a chance that Ryu is karma because the question wasn't ended with ryu but then his thinking comes to a contradiction because he didn't kill the 2 brothers of cress that means he is not it.

Kyun thinks a lot and finally comes to the conclusion that karma is someone from the AGENCY because only the people of the agency knew the time and date of the interrogation. Maybe he killed them at the same time so that all that goes on Ryu and his friend. I have to find who he is.

In his rush an investigator goes to him and asks,"what happened?why are you in a hurry? We already have karma then what are you searching for? Kyun says in a worried voice,"Ryu has been missing since the day the people died during the lie detector test. He was crying, he was angry and he was sad. I don't know where he is ,I don't know what he is doing or thinking but still he has left no messages. How can we expect him to do nothing?And you know what? He was right. None of us noticed that he was missing and didn't even try to look for him. He was right. He knew that the people here don't care about him and he would not get the trust of people here." The investigator feels kind of sad and guilty.

Kyun rushes back to the agency to ask karma if he did something with ryu because Ryu is also of the agency when kyun reached there he saw something so terrifying that his body was unable to move he couldn't believe in what he saw.

He saw all the members of the agency who were there were DEAD !!!!