Chapter 29 : Fall of AGENCY starts

Just as Cress falls on the ground with Karma for a split second he sees Karma’s real face. The shock makes his eyes open wider and wider but the look more blurry and Cress loses consciousness. Karma quickly covers his face with his hands and takes Kyun’s mask and wears it and says, “ Let's get out of here, the work here is done.” They all start to run just then Karma reloads his gun and shoots the other two people who were fighting with Cress and we get to know they weren't shot and dead but just two criminals who manipulated weak people to commit crimes.

Karma and Kyun escape the place and then after some time Blood, Marcus and Shadow reach there. They take out their weapons and get ready to fight but they just find 2 dead people and Cress lying unconscious on the ground. They take all three of them and return. The bridge which Karma blew up was now half ready allowing vehicles like bikes and bicycles to pass. Only for the people who have important tasks such as politicians, police, etc. 

Cress was taken to the hospital but didn't regain his consciousness and fell into a coma. Soon the news reaches luna. She cries as she listens to all of it. Luna gets depressed. Luna starts thinking about the time she spent with him and the kind of guy he was. As she cries she tears apart the papers she had. Having mixed feelings of anger and sadness she becomes even more determined to kill Karma now. Luna tells her driver to reach Fino as fast as possible.

The AGENCY was in a difficult situation now. The officers working under Cress suddenly think that now they can't do anything when they don't have Cress. Mask and others tried to convince them but they were scared now. Because Cress gave them strength and confidence now he is gone. They leave the AGENCY and while leaving one of them said, “We're really sorry but from now on we'll just be a burden to you. We don't have the courage now. Please forgive us.” They all then leave and no one could do nothing.

On the other side Kyun asks Karma, “We just got rid of one of them. That's not so good. We had to do more.” Karma laughs and says, “ You really don't know? Nearly 30% officers in AGENCY were under Cress.

Now the AGENCY has lost 30% of its officers and also Cress. Luna is about to reach where Fino is. While Mask has already started thinking of a plan. Karma is also planning to do something so he leaves for South Korea without informing Kyun about it. Alec sends an email to Kyun saying “I want to go to AGENCY can you provide me with the address please.” After Kyun reads it he starts walking towards the shop.