Chapter 33 : New helpers

Luna looks around the room and starts thinking about what happened and what is happening. Her eyes catch sight of the small calendar kept on the table in which the month was still the previous one. Luna could understand it. Then her eyes widened and she said to herself, “Now I get it. I have to report it to AGENCY. 

The only person who met Fino for this case is Ryu. Only Ryu knew where Fino was. Ryu didn't come back with the files Fino had. But what could it possibly be that Fino couldn't share it via devices? Maybe he had the proof that Ryu is Karma. And since Ryu was already with us. He couldn't share it online. Because Ryu would know that they figured it out. So he said to send someone but he didn't know that Ryu would be the one. When he gave them to Ryu he instructed him not to read it. But he definitely did. And realizing that Fino has caught him. He kidnapped or maybe killed Fino. Then used his computer, his system, his documents and communicated with us without letting us find out that it's not actually Fino. The one I saw at the airport was definitely Ryu. Ryu feared that he might be caught if he returned without files or did anything wrong. So he faked his death. 

That's right. I get it now. Ryu is Karma. He is hiding from everyone. I immediately need to report this.”

She takes out her phone and dials a number and just as she was about to click ‘call’ a man standing behind her says, “Who are you calling?” Luna gets shocked and just as she turns around the man points a gun at her head and shoots the phone with the gun in the other hand and says, “Throw your gun away, don't resist and don't dare to move. If you move even a centimeter, I'll shoot you. I won't kill you right away so throw your gun and listen to me.”

Luna does what he says and throws her gun down. The person tells her to sit and then tells her, “My name is Andrew. We don't have much time because karma has sent more than 50 people to find you in this city and kill you. I am here with 9 other people. We are not with Karma. But we are not with you either. We are here to ask for your help.”

“What kind of help?” Luna asks.

Andrew answers, “ We are all criminals. We were caught by Karma a few days ago. He ordered us to kill you and said that he will leave us if we do that. But I know Karma won't leave us. Listen carefully. We have to escape as fast as we can so that you are safe. The 50 people coming here work for Adrien. One of the biggest businessmen in the country. You don't know what kind of training they had and what they are bringing with them. So we must take care of it.”

After completing the conversation they all leave the place and go into an underground place where they lived while they were active. There Andrew tells Luna that they have to wait till 3 days. After 3 days they can leave the place. When Luna asks why three then Andrew answers, “Karma has given them this deadline.” Luna asks how he knows about it. Then Andrew explains to her, “ Those fifty people have a leader. His name is Matthew. He contacted me to get information about you and told me everything. I betrayed him and saved you but he doesn't know about it. They are all terrified just like us. If they find out about my betrayal they will kill me and all of us.”

Luna says, “I would've handled this if I had my phone.”  

Andrew answers, “They would've tracked it easily. Don't worry. I will handle this.”