Chapter 15 : A new story begins

In the AGENCY mask tells everyone that a different group of top detectives will be given a separate room to investigate and discuss the case meanwhile if information that any investigators gets or anything suspicious happens or any event related to the karma case happens then the information will be given to them.
Mask then orders Marcus,Cress and Luna to work in that special group and he tells them that I have asked some special detectives to work with us and they will be arriving soon. Cress gets so happy and excited when he gets to know that he and Luna will be working in the same group together.

After that mask says that there will be a total of 10 members in that special group or special division. Making a separate division for them is important right now and it also has a purpose to it and a reason to it. While it continues they hear footsteps of someone coming. The next second they feel like someone is behind them but when they turn around no one was there the next second one of the light bulbs gets broken. Mask says ," Ah, you are here. You should've informed me I would've prepared a welcome for you.
Everyone welcome my favorite assassin.
Known as 'SHADOW'."

We see karma and kyun talking about the decision of kyun.

Karma : Why do you want to join me?

Kyun : I want to help you

Karma : In what?

Kyun : In your works.

Karma : But aren't you a detective who works for the agency and weren't you working to catch me?

Kyun : No, I don't care about the AGENCY now. I hate them.

Karma : And why is that so?

Kyun : Because they are the reason behind the death of my friend.

Karma : How did he die? And why does he matter to you so much?

Kyun : The plane you blew up was the one he was traveling in and he was there because of the AGENCY. I never had any friends before. Nobody ever looked at me to make me a friend. But that person was so special to me because just in some days he became a good friend of mine. We had fun together though there were some parts where I messed at making him feel comfortable. But still he was my best friend. I was thinking that he is coming finally after a long time. I was even dreaming about him. But then when I woke up I saw the news that the plane was destroyed by you. And knowing that Ryu is dead drove me crazy. I want to avenge him. I will destroy the AGENCY.

Karma : Doesn't that also makes me responsible for his death?

Kyun : Ofcourse you are, but the reason I'm joining you is that I know that you have the power to crush AGENCY. Please help me I will do anything you tell me to. But i can't let AGENCY leave. I'll destroy them.

Karma doesn't say anything. Then kyun looked at him. Karma's eyes were wet. But karma turns back and says. ,"Ok then, I will let you join but you will only do what I tell you to. I really think that you are a fool. Your reasons aren't that great but still if you want, you can have it."
"Give yourself to me and I will purify this world."

After this karma tells him to meet him at a different place after a week. The location will be given to kyun later by any means. Kyun gets out of there and while looking at others he unwillingly and unintentionally tries to find Ryu over them. Kyun understands that it's hard to look at people now. Kyun walks with a bent head looking down all the way trying to avoid looking at anyone.

Karma on the other side was watching him from a height while talking to himself," What is the reason? I don't think that much is enough a reason to join your enemy. Did I take the wrong step to let him join me so easily? I think so. I should've questioned more. Tried to get more information but my excitement..., just by thinking that now I can dominate the AGENCY just by thinking that it makes me so eager to destroy them all. But, doing that fastly is no fun. I will slowly clean them all while cleaning this world. And in the end I will kill that overconfident and arrogant mask. I want to know who you are mask.
I promise I will kill you with my own hands. No weapons, No explosives, Not by anyone else, just you and my bloody hands.