Chapter 34 : New system, new friends, new threats?

The news of Adrien's murder done by Karma spread like a forest fire. France and many other countries realize that they underestimated him. The countries held a meeting and the head of the countries.i.e president, prime minister,etc. decided to take serious and strict actions. Transportation checks were made more strict and thorough. The police and other such departments got alerted and police started going to patrol every hour.

The president of Hiwa country asked other countries for help and the United States of America helped by giving Hiwa the best detectives and crime investigation officers available. While some countries were deciding something else on their own. A country recommended to do something to the Rejected town to calm down Karma first. An enemy nation of the Hiwa country named Arisa country said that they should eliminate the whole Rejected town. Karma will be destroyed internally after seeing what happens and will be so scared that he might just kill himself. Hiwa rejected saying, "This is no time to joke around. Please be serious." But other countries were actually thinking about it.

Andrew takes Luna to a secret place which was actually a shipyard's basement. There Luna was able to report to AGENCY about what happened. Mask gave her orders, "Stay there and be back once it settles down. We can't do it without you. So don't die." Luna asks about Cress. Mask replies, "He is fine. The reports said it was not a big problem. He might regain consciousness in a few days. He is physically the strongest member in all of the 'Upper AGENCY'. Don't worry"

Andrew, Luna and subordinates of Andrew decide to hide there for 3 days. Mask has prepared a plan to catch Karma without fail. The plan will be carried out at the port he will probably arrive at. Marcus found out which would be the port where Karma could arrive because the flights were off for Hiwa country and the ports too. But the ship used to transport goods is not. There were just 2 ports at which the goods carrying ship arrived and the east port was the port where the ships came from France. The plan will be carried out immediately when the ship arrives and they will catch Karma off-guard.

3 days passed by and the 50 people sent by Karma were unable to find Luna. Karma arrived at the place where all 50 of them stayed as a hideout. Karma broke the front door and entered saying, "I thought I gave you 3 days, that is 72 hours. You wasted nearly 20 hours sleeping. Were you thinking I'm joking? It's time for you to go." The one ,who led the other 49, named Devin says, "Actually we did not waste the time. We thought it might be better if we just killed you. Get ready because you entered hell Karma."

All of them pull out their guns and other weapons such as knives and axes and one of them sneaks behind him and blocks his path to escape. Devin says, "Now you can't escape this hell. Get ready to die. Are you scared?" Karma looks behind and headshots the person who blocked his escape path and laughs and says, "You really thought I would escape? You know what Devin? A devil is not afraid of the hell." They all start shooting and Karma dodges some of them and runs towards Devin. The bullets that hit him fell on the ground after hitting him. Karma jumps, climbs and sits on Devin's shoulders, takes out his dagger and decapitates him and holds Devin's head with hair in his hand. As Devin's body falls Karma gets to the ground and starts walking towards the door with Devin's head in his hand. The people there were terrified because just a few seconds ago he was standing when they started firing and now he has their leader's head in his hand.

Karma ties the head at the door while others start trembling and shaking while they drop their weapons in fear. They all sit on their knees and start begging him to leave them. Karma smiles and starts killing them one by one. They gave up on their will to fight back and die. Karma leaves the place and is angry because he is disappointed with the results. Karma decides to settle it himself once he gets back.