Chapter 16 : Plans? or Traps?

In the newspaper there was a report about the education minister who cheated the country and ran away and because of that many students suicided and their parents were complaining about it.

The news spread like fire but the minister was still safe.

The 8th division of the AGENCY was given the job to find the education minister named Carol casine. He was suspected to be in a small country so that he wouldn't be noticed. But during work it slowly became difficult for them. So they asked for help from the AGENCY. They said that any advice or directions would be appreciated. After Luna gets all this information she directly calls the 8th division and starts talking.

" Hello, this is Luna. I'm from the upper AGENCY. You are working in the wrong direction. The minister would be in a really big country so that it would be hard to find it. It should be a rich country too so that he doesn't stand out with the money. Countries closer to us would be a good choice because he would not like to spend so much money on just traveling and settlement. I think he will be in China. Because it's close, it's rich, and it's vast."

"Thank you ma'am. Your efforts will be appreciated and are so useful." The reply came.

Listening to all this, Cress gets shocked and asks Luna," How can you think all of it in just a few minutes? It's just 3 to 4 minutes!" Luna says ," It's easy if you have a habit." The more Cress sees something nice about Luna he falls more and more in love with her. But Luna doubts Cress's intelligence by seeing how surprised he was. Slowly Luna gets to know how Cress and Kyun gathered so much information and how they even managed to capture karma. Luna then gets to know that Cress is a worthy member.

Slowly the friendship and partnership between Luna and Cress was getting stronger. They were also working on a plan by using all the information they had. They finally made a plan that had chances of success but the problem was the plan was a really big scaled plan so it would be a lot of time and money use. When they presented this plan to mask he was amazed.

Shadow interrupts them and says," Why didn't you involve me in it?" Luna answers," Don't worry this plan is not about catching karma. This plan is made for some other result which will help us to make the final plan in which you will have a major role." Shadow gets annoyed but says ," Whatever, make it fast. I'm keen to get started. But keep in mind. I don't like murdering a lot. I would like it if you don't include many killings for me."

On the other side we see kyun getting in the uniform of the AGENCY that he used to wear but stopped wearing after Ryu died. Kyun was walking towards the AGENCY. But he doesn't walk in , instead he leaves a note at the gate. And points towards the note while looking at the camera while hiding his face by a mask similar to the mask karma wears which has the alphabet 'K' printed on it.

The 8th division gets a report that the education minister has given himself to the police for protection because of some reason. He also submitted a letter sent to him by Karma.