Chapter 13 : Darkness spreads, Finding light

While karma was standing there and the whole city was watching him on the biggest tower of the city through a projection. Karma says, "Don't follow me. I warn you. I'm fully prepared. I'm going to announce just some little things and you have to listen to it quietly. First of all I want to tell you that now I am not the one who used to kill bad people, I kill the one who don't deserve to live. I feel like this world doesn't need the wiping of criminals. But instead they need to wipe their ideals of reality. Now I know that all the people I killed and saved were not worthy of it. Many bad people are out there who don't deserve death and many innocents are out there who don't deserve that lucky life. So I came to a decision that it doesn't matter, I'll just kill them both.( Laughs crazily) don't you think it's a great idea??? Are you thinking why I'm telling this to you? It's simple. I don't want you all to be so free of moving around. I'm the one who blew off that plane. I hate planes. They bring more trash to the dustbin." Until he finishes his lines, 4 helicopters come to get near him and karma notices them. "Huh? You really have daring". Suddenly out of the top floor's windows and a room, a heavy amount of smoke starts releasing and it was blinding the helicopters. They took the helicops away from the building, took a loudspeaker and said, "If you don't stop, we will shoot wildly." Karma laughs and says," You think I'm scared?" They give him one last warning,"It's your last chance karma, stop the smokes, put your hands up and kneel do.... *Bang!!!!* a bullet directly hits the head of the person with the loudspeaker and his body falls from the helicopter to the ground and gets severely damaged and excess blood was over there. The other people in the helicop got scared and picked up the walkie talkie to tell others to start firing but just before they could do that a rocket fired from an RPG hits the helicop and the helicop blasts and crashes into one of the building's floors. Until other people noticed that one of them was taken down another rocket was fired to one of the remaining helicopters and it's explosion reached the last helicopter and they all exploded and crashed into the building one of the wings of a helicopter gets broken and comes straight to karma and hits him causing him a little wound.

After all the helicopters were destroyed by karma. Slowly all the smoke blew away and they saw that karma was already gone. And then the projection was over. The helicopters that hit the building exploded, causing destruction and fire. Immediately the fire brigade team and rescue team was sent. When the rescue team entered inside, they saw that all the people there were already dead and burned. Nearly 5 top floors were destroyed due to helicopters crashes and many below floors were damaged. Kyun was also watching this , after watching this kyun silently walked away. Kyun appeared to be depressed and sad because Ryu was the only friend he had and the killer of Ryu was in front of him but he couldn't do a thing. But while walking,Kyun was grinning.

At the AGENCY, Cress with his own group was angry and trying to find out how could a single person do such things. While thinking this one of his group members named Zaky says," What if he is not alone? And he has his own organization? A secret group? Ofcourse why would he reveal such a thing." Cress thinks that this can also be true that karma is not working alone. Cress says," Team Crush! We are gonna find out if he is alone or not. And the best way to find it out can be to search for evidences, look at the crime scenes, look at what was actually happening. This can help us. We will meet here at 8 o'clock. Let's split into groups of 2." Cress had recently added some more members that totals to 10 members and they began searching.

While in the city, people were trembling by fear, not only the bad ones, but good ones too. Knowing the new personality of karma no one dared to walk alone. They were carrying some weapons for self defense like knives or a cutter and moving in groups. For some minutes the city was silent because everyone were so scared to say anything.

After seeing all this, Marcus moves towards the AGENCY. Actually AGENCY is a secret office so not everyone knows where it is. But Marcus, who was a former agency member, knew the location and went there. And directly says,"Mask!!" He slams the door open and shouts," Mask." The speakers in the main room turn on and mask says," Look who we've got here, well if it isn't Marcus. What are you doing here? You said that you would never return to this hell." Marcus answers,"that doesn't matter. Kyun is furious about this and he is seeking revenge from agency. It's not good. Ryu is also dead now and the files Ryu was taking here were also burned with him." Mask answers," Kyun's state is not a big deal. But the files and documents Ryu was bringing were essential. But I have something on my mind, maybe she can be the light for this darkness." Mask then calls someone and says,
"We need you."