Coffee - Kim Woonhak

Kang Yuri's pov
I stood behind the counter writing the orders of the customers.
It was weekend so I was helping my mother run her café, Café Heaven. On the weekdays I would sit at one of the seats and do my own work.

I turned around as soon as I heard the bell ring.
"Woonhak! Want the usual?" I said as he nodded and took a seat.
Yeah it was Woonhak, my classmate. I know him but we aren't close. Let alone friends. But I want to be his friend. He is really nice.
"Wait!" He called.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Make it two this time." He answered.
I was confused as I didn't saw anyone else with him. And he didn't wanted to pick it up too for someone.

Maybe he'll meet someone here? I thought.

I started to make his coffee.

"There you go!" I said placing both of his coffee on his table and turned around to leave.
"Hey why don't you sit with me? I want to get to know you better." He said.
"But aren't you gonna mee-" I was cut short by him.

"Don't worry I'll talk with your boss!" He said smiling.
"No need to do that. My mom is my boss." I said laughing as I sat down.
"What?" He asked perplexed.
"This café is of my mom." I answered.
He doesn't know that this café is of my mom as he only comes here on weekends, when I'm helping her.

"Ohhhh." He said nodding.
"So do you like coffe?" He asked.
"Like? I love them." I answered.
He laughed.

His smile...

"Tell me do you like coffe that much that you come here every weekend?" I asked.
"To be honest I like coffee but I come here every weekend for something else." He said as I raised my eyebrows.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"You." He said.
"I wanna be your friend...." He answered.
"Alright then a coffee to the start of our friendship!" I said picking up my coffee and slowly drinking it.
He picked up his too and drank it.

"You make really nice coffee." He said as I smiled.
"Thank you!"

"Yuri!" My mother called me.
"If you are done with the break can you please helpe carry these boxes?" She asked as I stood up.
"See you in school Woonhak!" I said waving.

Author :: Please forgive me for the rushed chapter. This update was supposed to be Leehan's oneshort but I'm still working on it.