Band-aid - Myung Jaehyun

Tae Chuhee's pov
I ran through the hallway looking for Jaehyun. Well....I heard he got into another fight.
Why you may ask?
It's because a classmate of ours catcalled me.

I looked around and saw a group of people cheering for Jaehyun.

Damn that must be them. I thought and sighed.

I ran towards them and tried my best to pull Jaehyun away from that poor guy. As soon as our eyes met his eyes softened.
"Let him go. Please Jae." I begged. He quickly let go of the guy's coller.

"Come on lets go to the nurse's office." I said and pull Jaehyun with me to the nurse's office.

As soon as we reached the nurse came.
"Fought again Jaehyun?" She asked and pulled out some antiseptic and some Band-aids which has some cartoons on it.
"I'm not gonna use those band-aids!" He said pointing at them.
"Chuhee can you please treat him? I don't think he'll listen to me." She asked making me nod.

She gave the things to me and went out of the room.
I just silently started applying the antiseptic.
"Ouch!" Jaehyun said and closed his eyes in pain.
"Sorry, but if this hurts you should stop fighting so much." I said.
"I know. It's just that what he called you made me angry. Even if it was someone else I would have been angry." He said looking down as I closed the cap of the antiseptic.
"Don't get into another fight please. It hurts me too when you get hurt." I said finally looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He said and held my hand which had the band-aid.
"But not that band-aid....." He said which made me look at the band-aid.

I was holding the one with Dora on it.
I chuckled shaking my head.
"Yah! What's so funny?" He whined.
"I am not a kid! I have some reputation you know?" He said.
I mimicked the way he whined.
"Why are you like this?!" He said pouting.

"You're so cute." I said said smiling like an idiot which made him laugh too.
"Please let me apply this." I said holding the Dora band-aid.
"Alright. But only because I love you." He said smiling.
"I love you too babe." I chuckled.

After I applied the band-aid I stood up and started to leave the room when I was stopped by Jaehyun.
"Don't you think you are forgetting something?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
"What?" I asked back.
"My kiss." He said pointing at his lips.

I moved towards him but instead of kissing his lips I kissed the corner of his lips and ran away laughing.

"Yah! Come back!!"

I wish these moments never end....

Author : I'm so sorry for the short oneshort. I was really busy with school stuff :(