Asur - Clearing some things

Heyyyy this is not an update but this is to clear some things regarding Asur!

I was re-reading it and realised that I haven't cleared some things up so that is exactly what I'll be doing!

1) Who is Junseo?
→ Junseo was actually Mun Junghyun! In the last part when Nari told him to say sorry to her boyfriend and sister and he was confused not because he thought "why is she telling me this?" But because he was her boyfriend!

2) Why was Nari happy after knowing that there is gonna be a new Kali?
→ This is because she was actually the Kali all along. Junseo was just a puppet of her. She made everyone believe that she was with them but actually she was the one who gave work to Junseo. In the last part she was actually disappointed after knowing that they found the bomb and not because they can't defuse it.

3) Was Junseo's story real?
→ It was real! He went through a lot of things in the jail but he was genius! Nari found him after he fled the jail. She realised that he could be of help because of his capabilities. He did everything himself but the tasks were given by her.

3) What was Nari's back story?
→Since she was a child Nari was let down by the adults around. Her parents left her in an orphanage when she was born. The kids in the orphanage were horrible to her. They bullied her, called her names, and sexually assaulted her. She tried to ask for help from the care takers but they ignored her as if she didn't exist. As she grew up she left the orphanage and started living on her own. She met Junseo after she found him sitting infront of her house. She was a genius herself so she was able to get job in KNPA. Her being a genius made her an outcast in the orphanage. She did this job to make sure they don't catch her or suspect her about her intentions.
So basically she a traumatized psychotic bitch-

I'm sorry!