Asur pt. 1 - BOYNEXTDOOR

Disclaimer : All the members are above the age of 24.

Sungho - 30
Riwoo - 30
Jaehyun - 30
Taesan - 29
Leehan - 29
Woonhak - 27
Nari - 26

This oneshort is inspired by the Indian web series 'Asur'!

There will be a lot of changes as this is as it is set in Korea and not India and probably because I forgot half of the details...... 🤡

⚠️Long chapter ahead⚠️

_______________________________________

Yoon Nari's pov
I sighed staring at the screen of my computer. I know I will get yelled at by my boss for not being able to find the killer's whereabouts.

Wait let me introduce myself. I'm Yoon Nari. A hacker in KNPA.

I looked around the room to see everyone busy in tracking down this Go Junseo. That's all we know about him. His name. We have somehow came to know for a fact that he is around 22-23 years old. Other than this? Nothing.

We have a picture of him but it is from six years ago. When he was in jail. We are have developed a photo of him in his current age but we still don't know how accurate it is.

He is way too sharp-witted.

"So how is it going Yoon?" My senior Park Sungho asked standing behind me.

"I'm sorry sir we lost the number." I said turning my seat fully to face him.

"Damn it!" He sighed and pushed his hair back. I just know that he is angry and I understand. This was probably our last chance to get him and we lost it.

I lost it.

I lost everything in this.

My boyfriend, Mun Junghyun. My 15 years old sister.

Everyone.

He got them killed by his followers. In front of me. I couldn't do anything.

Is it worth it?

I don't know anymore.

But I won't sit back after he had taken everything from us.

Our friends, colleagues, family.... everyone has lost someone.

I closed my eyes thinking about the last time he said he will back with an even bigger plan to eliminate the good from the world and make the world come to an end so that a new deity will be born to fight him.

He calls himself Kali and sometimes Asur.

He says this Yuga or this period will end with digital war between him (Kali) and the deity (Kalki) born.

He is way too spiritual.

I turned around and again focused on my computer. I went to his "apparent" profile stating the places he lived in. I started to look at the addresses.

I read the 5th one only to halt on the next one.

A house where he and his professor lived........? In a remote village?

Wait. Isn't this the place where he killed him after getting his work done?

"Sir!" I called the Sungho. I heard a lot of voices came with him.
"What happened Nari?" Han Dongmin asked looking at the screen seeing the location of a remote village.

"I found his location! I think the place where he killed his professor as that place is in the most remotest village. He can definitely have a great network and computers there and no one could suspect a thing!" I said and looked at everyone.

"And even Nerium Oleander is found only in this village! We found its poison in the professor's body." I exclaimed.

"Wait that actually makes a lot of sense!" Woonhak said and nodded. The others quickly agreed.

"Alright. Dongmin, Jeahyun and Sanghyeok all of you will go to this village and try to find this Asur. And Nari you will take care of my meeting today with Junseo." Sungho said.

"Yes sir!" I said even though I felt that he would do something really big today. But I didn't say anything.

"I will make sure to catch this monster. After all I was the one who made him one." Sungho said and scoffed.

"Fucking psychopath." He said and then looked at me.

Yes he was the reason why Junseo is now like this.

Six years ago Junseo killed his father by poisoning his water in front of Sungho. He was found floating into a river. The moment Sungho saw him he knew he was poisoned.

He connected the dots and knew Junseo was the one who killed him. Sungho made a fake birth certificate for Junseo as he was only 16. Sungho wanted to give him his punishment.

He said he saw a psychopath in his eyes.

Bullshit.

Maybe if Junseo wasn't sent to jail by cheating and was instead sent to get some help he wouldn't be doing this.

His father abused him anyways. I think his father deserved it.

"We will catch him today. No matter what." Donghyun said.

I sighed. I have a feeling that something really bad will happen.

Later
I sat in my cabin looking at my phone seeing the news channels live and Sungho sitting there waiting for Junseo to arrive but instead Donghyun came inside running.

"This is sent by Junseo." Donghyun said making me panic.

Is it a bomb?

Is he trying to kill Sungho?

What if it's a button?

Sungho nodded and opened the box slowly.

Fuck. It's a button.

There were two buttons inside. One blue. One red.

The screens of the news slowly flashed with his famous mask behind which he is hiding his identity.

"Park Sungho....you have too choices. The buttons you see in front of you will decide whom you want to save. There are two places where I've kept the bombs. One where there are our future and one where there is our present. The blue one will save our future. And the red one, our present. You cannot save both and don't try to be over smart or else both the places will be blown up. The choice is yours Sungho." He said and the news channels came back.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

Our present and future?

I looked at the screen to see the people's reaction. Everyone looks scared.

"What are you going to do Mr. Park? Who will you choose?" The reporter asked.
"No choice will be made today." He said and destroyed the box.

What have we gotten ourselves into?

_______________________________________

Author : hehe pt. 2 will be coming soon!

Btw Asur means monster or devil.