I love you - Han Dongmin (Taesan)

TW : Cursing

Choi Sumin's pov
I smiled looking at the guy standing in front of my locker. He was playing with his nails. I quickly ran towards him.

"Boo!" I said making him flinch a little.

"You scared me!" Dongmin said pouting a little.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok." He said smiling making me smile too.

He held my hand playing with my fingers.

"What happened?" I asked.

He quickly shook his head.

"I love you." He suddenly said.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"What?" He asked back.

"I love you too." I answered smiling. He quickly smiled and pulled me into a hug. We then pulled away.

"You're so cute!" I said pulling his cheeks a little.

"Oww...that hurts." He said and I quickly let go of his cheeks.

"Aw sorry."

"It's ok. Now let's go and eat our lunch." He said pulling me along with him.

"Oppa!"

Not Kyungmi again!

The girl came to Dongmin and held his hand. He tried to pull away from her but she just wouldn't let him go.

"Let's eat lunch together oppa!" She said smiling at him.

"No. Let me go noona. You are older than me. Why do you keep calling me oppa?! I already have a girlfriend." He asked pushing her away.

"Why?! Is it because of this bitch?! She isn't even pretty. She is probably a slut who date a new guy everyday!" She said looking at me with disgust.

Ok that's it.

"You know what Kyungshit. I will introduce you to dignity......I heard you two haven't met yet." I said and slapped her.

"How dare you!" She said trying to slap me but I held her hand. I kicked her in the stomach causing her to fall. The students started watching us and laughing at Kyungmi.

"You need to be faster darling." I said.

"Oppa! She hitted me." She complained to Dongmin.

"Shut up! You're disgusting! Why do you keep touching me without my permission?" He said and eyed her with disgust.

"Let's go babe." He said and pulled me with him.

I heard a teacher scolding Kyungmi for making a scene in the hallway.

Serves her right.

I looked at Dongmin and quickly pecked his cheek. He looked at me wide eyed.

"W-What was-"

"I love you." I stopped him from completing his sentence.

"I-I love you a lot more." He answered back shyly.

Cutie.