Liar - Kim Woonhak

Kang Yuri's pov
I walked down the hallway as people whispered to each other. I don't even remember who they are. I just looked down and kept walking. I halted in my way after bumping into someone.

"Watch where you are going." The boy whom I bumped into said rudely without even looking at me, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry." I said and bowed.

"Yuri......" He said confused.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked feeling guilty for not remembering anything.

Well you can't blame me.....I got into a car accident and lost my memory from last 2 years.

"You don't remember me?! It's me Woonhak!" He asked shocked and I shook my head. He kept looking at me and suddenly smiled.

"I'm sorry but was I supposed to remember you?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Ofcourse. How could you forget me Yuri?" He said looking hurt.

"I might not remember you but I have a feeling that we used to be close." I said looking at him seriously.

"Oh absolutely." He said smiling but there was something hidden beneath that smile.

I nodded and looked around as people were whispering to eachother.

"Wait is that Yuri AND Woonhak TOGETHER?!"

"I'm honestly shocked that they are talking like normal human beings."

"It's rare to not see them going for each other's neck!"

"Speak slowly Yuri us looking at us!"

"But you aren't speaking slowly either!"

I can hear them clearly. Damn they aren't doing a great job.

Third person's pov
It's now been over 2 months and Yuri and Woonhak have definitely gotten close to each other.

But there was something odd about Woonhak. He always seemed a bit strange. The moment Yuri tried to ask him about their past he would tense up. Yuri couldn't help but be a bit suspicious about him. She has been having flashbacks about them both arguing about the same thing.

It was some message and proof they were arguing about. The people in their class were always looking at them weirdly.

Yuri was sitting at her desk wating for the teacher to arrive. Someone tapped her shoulder gaining her attention. She closed her diary on which she was writing something.

She quickly smiled at Eunchae who was already smiling at her.

"How have you been?!" Eunchae inquired.

Eunchae was another good friend of Yuri. She remembers her as they have been friends for 6 years.

Kang Yuri's pov
"Great!" I said and at that same time Woonhak walked through the class door. He quickly waved at me and passed a smile. He sat on his desk which was in the last.

Seeing this Eunchae turned towards me confused.

"You are still talking to him?" She questioned.

"Yeah! Is there something wrong?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You really don't remember.....do you?" Eunchae asked sighing.

"No. Did he do something."

"He....He made a fake photos of you talking shit behind Haerin's back." She said making my eyes go round.

"Is......Is that why she doesn't talk to me anymore?" I asked a bit hurt.

My own sister refuses to talk to me.
She didn't even once asked me how I was, after I was discharged from the hospital. She was always cold.

"Yeah....." She trailed off looking at me with pity.

"Why- Why did he do it." I asked.

"One senior lied to him about how you were planning to get him in trouble. He then went and made fake photos of him and you texting. In it you were calling Haerin names and making fun of her."

"He later showed it to her when she was with me......I tried to tell her that he was lying but she didn't listen to me. She is sensitive and we both know this.....I told you this and you tried to talk to her but she never listened to you. Since then you and Woonhak always fought with each other." She continued.

As soon as she finished the teacher walked in. Eunchae just gave me a small and went to her own seat.

I looked down as my tears fell on my school shirt.

Is that why I felt weird around you?

You lied.

How could you Woonhak?

____________________________________

Author :: pt.2 will be out soon :))))
(In a thousand years-)