Rain - Lee Sanghyeok (Riwoo)

Third person's pov
Sitting in her room looking outside, the young girl could only wonder what was actually wrong. Never in her life she thought that learning something could haunt her so much.

Ever since Minyoung learned Morse code her life changed completely. Her boyfriend, Sanghyeok could only wonder what happened.

Did he do something?

Is everything ok?

What happened you might ask?

Rain.

That's the reason why she was like this. After learning Morse code Minyoung was scared. She couldn't understand why was the rain telling her to run away.

Not once but every single time it was raining.

Run away from whom you might ask?

Sanghyeok.

She couldn't understand what was wrong.

"Mimi?" Sanghyeok asked while walking inside her room. She turned to look at him and gave him a small smile.

"What were you doing?" He asked sitting beside her on her bed.

"Nothing just reading a novel." She said showing him the novel 'I looked away'.

"Hey how about we go for a date? To Han river?" He asked cheerfully.

"Hmmm I'm free so why not?" She said nodding.

"Ok I'll be in the living room. Come down when you are done!" He said leaving her room.

Minyoung went inside her closet to change.

How can someone as sweet as him be danger?

Minyoung shook off the negative thoughts and got ready for their small date.

She wore a top with wide leg jeans. She took a matching purses and wore a few jewelleries to match her vibe.

She smiled looking at herself in the mirror.

She went inside her room and took her phone and saw a news forwarded to her by her best friend Hanni.

"A new body found near Han river. Investigators have said that the reason is drowning. Research still going on." She read.

"What..?" She asked.

"This is the sixth case this month!" She said shaking her head.

"Minyoung are you ready?!" Sanghyeok asked and knocking on her door.

"Yes! Coming!" She said and turned off her phone.

Look on the bright side of life Minyoung.

She went out and soon they both reached Han River.

"I'll get everything thing ready! You can rest!" Sanghyeok said smiling sweetly.

"Sure I'll be by the river." She said and moved closed to the shore to try to know how people could have drowned.

Slipped? Nah that would be silly. Pushed?

"Minyoung don't go too far you'll fall!" She heard Sanghyeok.

"Yes yes." She said.

"I told you not to go too far." She heard Sanghyeok's voice behind her.

"What-" Before she could ask him what he meant she felt two hands pushing her in the water and holding her down so that she couldn't come out.

She tried to fight back but it all went in vain as she felt herself losing her consciousness.

Minyoung always thought that life is an ocean and always went with its flow but now she was drowing in it.