una disculpa

2 days after this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

2 days after this..'fiasco'. I'm just at home having a nice relaxing bath, thinking about how much better my life
Would've be without this arranged marriage, as I hear my doorbell ring. I step out of the bathtub,annoyed, and wrap a towel around my body.

It will probably be the wedding dress delivery. Luckily I could at least pick my own wedding dress.
So I choose a red sleeveless dress, with sparkling diamonds in it.

I open the door and see to my shock the man I hate the most standing in the doorway with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

His smile immediately drops as he sees what I'm wearing. He studies me up and down, as he says:
"Oh my God, Isabella." And he covers his eyes with his hands.
"Sorry, I'll change, give me a sec." I take out a comfy brown dress out of the laundry basket and quickly put it on.

When I'm at the door, where Matteo is still standing, I ask trying to hold my laughter: "so what are you doing here?"

"Listen Isabella I just wanted to apologize for my behavior the other day. I was just upset you didn't want to marry me."

"It's fine." I say even though I'm still mad at him."Don't you wanna come in?"

We go sit in the red sofa as far at each other as possible. "So do you want something to drink?" I ask him. "We have champagne, to "celebrate"

                               ___

2 hours and 6 glasses of champagne later, we are giggling drunkenly and asking each other dares.

"I dare you to tell me who your first kiss 
was" Matteo says, with a smirk on his face.

Too embarrassed to admit I never had my first kiss, I make up a total and complete lie. "It was a boy from elementary school, I think his name was Eleandro." I lie.

"Ooh romantic. And where you actually in love with him?" He asks.
"No it was for a dare" I lie again. "Okay my turn. Did you ever had sex in a public spot?"

I see Matteo frowning before he says: "I did. She was my first one actually." He says.

I stare at him in shock. "How old were you?" "13 and a half" he says and I'm quiet for a second.

"Isn't that like, really young?" I ask.

He thinks about this and a smile appears on his face. "Not really, I was pretty mature for my age" I huff.
"Okay then Mister Mature."
I laugh. We both start laughing drunkenly.

"Ok my turn" he anounces.

"I dare you to kiss me right now, on the mouth."

I'm sorry this chapter was so short but I'm on vacation!