husband and wife

Me and Matteo are now officially husband and wife

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me and Matteo are now officially husband and wife.

I smell his cologne, which smells like cedarwood and vanille and think about how lucky I am to have him. Normally in an arranged marriage you marry someone who you hate and just marry because you have to. I think It would be possible for me to fall In love with Matteo. I already have a tiny crush on him and dancing in his arms won't make my desire any better.

We're dancing on the song Only You. It's really cliché but it's still a good song to dance on as opening song for a wedding. We both had the chance to choose something and we decided it would be our opening song.

I bury my face deeper into his chest and his cologne penetrates trough my nose. I've never smelt a better smelling man. He's holding his hands around my waist and lays his head on top of mine. I have never felt this safe in my life before.

After we danced for a really long hour, everyone wanted to take us out on the dance floor because they wanted a dance with the married couple, we both 
walk to the food stand. There are cupcakes with white glaze and the text says:

Matteo and Isabella ♡

Carved in with red glaze, and there are flowers drawn all over them. There is standing a tower of over flooding, expensive looking champagne and multiple little snacks, such as pastries, chips and cookies. I decide to stick with a small cupcake, since I don't want to gain weight on my wedding night and rip my lovely dress.

I look over to Matteo and he's already staring at me with a cute smile on his face, dimples and all. Other people would be shocked if they saw Matteo smiling like this. Everyone thinks he's the mean mafia boss and he's ruthless and cold. I mean, obviously he is but he isn't like that with me.

He strides over to me and asks in the sweetest tone;

"Just a reminder that you look gorgeous tonight and I couldn't be more happy about the deal. Are you enjoying yourself mi esposa?" My cheeks fluster at the way he talks to me and I nod eagerly.

(My wife)

"This will be the best night of my life for sure." I answer him honestly.

I reach in for a hug when we get interrupted by someone.

"Matteo? Oh my gosh it's been a long time!" A girl around my age says. She wears a hot pink sparkly dress and looks like she got failed lip fillers. She doesn't look like a sweet innocent girl.

She reaches in to hug Matteo, completely ignoring me, but Matteo pushes her off of him.

"Hey Kelly, long time no see. I would like you to meet my wife." He says pointing to me.

I smile and do a little wave and stretch out my hand for her to shake. She looks at my hand in disgust and ignores my gesture. Instead she turns back to Matteo and starts chirping something to him.

"You're married? That's so fetch! You know when we were together? Everyone I know still ships us!" She cackles.

I'm starting to get really pissed for the fact she just turned her back to me and ignored me, and she acts like this in front of Matteo. Who even does she think she is?

"We were together for like 2 days in kindergarten. I don't see how people could already ship us back then." He answers dryly. It's clear he doesn't like this girl.

I scrape my throat, letting her know I'm still here too, and she turns around with an annoyed look on her face.

"What is it? You wanted to say something too? Go on say something."

This sentence makes my blood boil in rage. That's why I say;

"Get the fuck off of my Husband. He doesn't want to touch a deformed duck. Besides You're in my way." I push her aside and full on kiss Matteo on his mouth. I pull back and look at her reaction.

Her face Is pulled up in shock and her mouth Is slightly hanging open. She blinks a few times and just grumbles a 'jealous bitch' and walks away.

I turn around to see Matteo standing with a proud expression on his face looking at me.

"Looks like You're jealous, Bella. I mean I get it, who wouldn't be jealous of a hunk like me." He flexes his arm muscles, making the buttons on his tux almost spring.

I place my arms in front of my chest and glare at him.

"I'm not jealous, it just looked like you could use some of my help. You should be thankful!"

He looks at me like 'yeah right' and rolls his eyes.

"Where's the sass coming from Mister cold? You trying to act different in front 
of your big bad mafia buddies?"

He comes close to me and whispers in my ear:

"Only for you, preciosa. And If I was you I'd shut my big mouth really quick. You don't want to get punished now, do you?"

(Precious)

I can practically feel my cheeks redden at his statement and quickly shake my head no.

"Good. Now let's dance again."

                               •••
Okay I'm sorry for disappearing like this on you guys but I had a busy week and I like writing my other book more. And I'm also sorry for the really short chapter but I really didn't have the motivation to write this.

Don't forget to vote, comment and check out my other book!

Love, Stella xx