pasta Bolognese

I've been on that stupid feeding tube for 5 days now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I've been on that stupid feeding tube for 5 days now. It has nothing done but make me mad and make my stomach hurt.

The doctor says it's normal because my stomach has shrinked and now needs to be increased and the only way to do that is by putting more food in it. I don't like that plan at all, but Matteo somehow managed to reassure me into stop complaining about it. I think my complaining drove him mad.

The previous 5 full days I've sat in my bed, watching a movie or series, or reading a book. Matteo has been by my side at all time. I thought he would have responsibilities by almost owning the mafia and shit, but it looks like he doesn't because I haven't seen him work one single minute. Not that u mind, I'm just scared he will have to catch up on a lot because of me.

I haven't been out this bed, nor my hospital gown for those five days, and I'm getting sick of it. I also just want to get some fresh air and change into my usual clothes for once. That's why, when the doctor comes for his daily check up, I ask:

"Doctor is there any way I could get out of here? Just for one day?" I ask him practically begging him.

I see Matteo not so secretly glaring at him, and he cowers away under his gaze.

"Y-yes I can reckon allowing that Miss Isabella. However, you'll have to take Mr. Matteo with you for good guidance. He has to supervise you eating enough calories then." He says nervously scratching his head.

I am assuming this is normally not acceptable, but since I asked so nicely- and Matteo was virtually burying the poor man six feet under- he let me.

Maybe he also accepted because Matteo could easily get him fired or worse, but I like to think it was because of my intimidating appearance.

I hop our of my hospital bed, immediately regretting that decision, feeling the soreness of my legs spread. I almost tumble over before Matteo grabs ahold of me.

"Ho there. Slow down. What clothes do you need I'll grab them for you?" Matteo has gone to my house to take some necessities with him for my staying. Which I very much needed only having the pants I was wearing that day, and a cut open t-shirt since they had to have acces to my throat or something like that.

I order Matteo what clothes I'd like, and he digs through them to find them.

I decide to wear a dark green hoodie over a white lace tope with black cargo pants with my Panda dunks underneath them.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.