"I promise"

! Trigger warning!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

! Trigger warning!

After Matteo proposed to me, and we got cold, Matteo calls a cab to bring us back to the hospital.

I thought.

My suspicions grow when the cab doesn't stop at the hospital, but at Matteo's house.

I give him a questioning look and he just smirks one of those sly smirks and tells me, "you'll see."

We get out of the cab and Matteo pays the driver and ads an extra tip.

We walk into Matteo's house, and I'm immediately hit with the familiar scent I've now begun to recognize even better than my own.

I want to flip the light switch on, but Matteo stops me.

"Wait you'll ruin the surprise." He says with his finger against his lips.

"But I can't see anything!" I whisper yell to him, frustrated because I really am blind in the dark.

"Wait. I'll guide you." He places his hands gently on my waist, and guides me through the living room I assume.

My cheeks flushen a tad at his touch, and I'm for once glad that he can't see my face.

We stumble up the stairs, almost falling off, and he guides me to his bedroom.

When he opens the door and covers my eyes, I slightly flinch but recover shortly after.

"Ready?" Matteo asks me.

I nod and he removes his hand from my eyes.

I gasp audibly at the sight in front of me.

Matteo has put all sizes of candles on his bed place so that all together they form a heart. Rose petals are spreaded out around the light up candles, and my eyes fill up.

I've never received such a kind gesture from anyone my whole life.

I look at Matteo and he's staring at me expectantly.

"What do you think?" He asks me, not able to mask his nervousness once again.

I step over to him and push my lips against his. My tongues finds his, and it strikes in random gestures over eachother.

I smile against his lips, and stop for just a second to whisper, "I love it." I pause for a moment before I add, "I love you."

This is clearly his sign to continue the kissing.

His tongue finds mine again, but now with a feeling I've never felt before. A feeling of hunger and desire.

His mouth trails down to my neck and he starts sulking the tender skin, making me let out a soft moan in pleasure.

"You like that, huh?" He whispers against the touched skin, and I feel the vibration of his voice shuddering through me. Just at the sound of his voice alone, I feel a heat flooding down, and I wimper in anticipation.