Mizu Nagasu Rising 3

Lady Justice's rule was activated.

Rule 65 activated: Should the life of the captured person(s) be threatened without the knowledge of the target, the person who performed such an act will expose themselves to the victim(s).

Quirk: Rule Manipulation - The user can make or bend rules to their will with a target in mind. Once activated they are sentenced to whatever the user proclaims. Even though Lady Justice isn't close by, the rule will still be active. However, it needs to be justified and not work on intense and emotional actions or it'll cause a negative ripple effect of events.

Target in question: Mizu Nagasu

With the Rule activated, the Sniper wasted no time in revealing themselves forward to the victims as if a puppetmaster was controlling him. Dark blue oversized hood and the gun at their side. As if in a trance, he blurted out the reason why he shot the Chinpiras. To silence them on behalf of Black Crimson's Boss.

He played with his weight on the edge of the rooftop like he was a drunkard celebrating a wild night. "You heroes have already gotten yourselves involved with Underworld business, eh? Good luck finding out anything!"

He disappears into the shadows. Mizu clenched her fist. Because of the presence of a hero, they got rid of them.

Rule number one of dealing with Underworld business, do not get any Surface World people involved.

Eraserhead chased after him instructing Mizu to stay behind. "I'll deal with this."

She listened as he left to capture the sniper. With a last glance at the dead victims, she walked out the garage door looking both ways before going to the van. Cracking the door open, she hopped in, the scent of plastic hitting her nose.

She grabbed a phone from the seat and swiped it unlock. "Reckless reckless..." she rolled her eyes as she went through a recent message. Very suspicious sounding phrases and words.

That's when she got a call from her own phone. Justice.

"I have intel on the location."

Mizu eyed the messages again before flicking the page. "Does the location have something to do with strawberries?"

Strawberries referred to one of the many ways to communicate in the Underworld. One just needed to join dots in shapes to create a picture message. The Strawberry method is to add or join dots in specific places. So if the shape is an axe with a big dot near the handle on either side, it'll mean something different from an axe without the dots.

Rule 46: Coded words are deciphered when the target made contact with them.

The symbols on the paper then morph into readable words.

"Serenno." Mizu read, "As in the Old Serenno trainline Bridge?"

Silence was on the other end.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. The bridge is likely their pick-up spot so the children will be there," Murakami explained. "That should be our number one priority."

Mizu's eyes flickered up as she spots Eraserhead jumping down an emergency stairs.

"Make sure your men handle the bodies here." Mizu ended the call before getting out of the van.

The Sniper was not with him so he must've gotten away. She jumped on the rooftop and stopped as he blocked her path. "Enjoyed your wild goose chase?"