Culture Fest: Ghostly Confessions

The morning of the Culture Fest had Sayako in a frenzy. 

Other than waking before the first touch of light, yanking the door of her room open was another sign of her sudden boost of energy fueling her active mind to readied everything before the Festival.

Even going as far as to find and clean up an old stage for their performance. It used to be one of the graduation halls but was reconstructed as a small personal stadium for quirks that needed to work in the sunlight. The built-in seats were gone except for the second floor which remained intact for viewing purposes.

It's rarely used and according to Cemetoss and Mic, inhabited by a ghost nowadays.

With the old hall and a regular Gym to choose from, Sayako picked the extravagant choice. It wasn't just to relax the rest of the student body, after all. 

It was for Eri, a little girl the age of a pre-schooler with a young mind buried underneath a trauma the doctors couldn't even comprehend. Of course, it was going to be a grand event.

That's why everything needs to be perfect. That's why she constantly inquires about every update, and every change - Aoyama's light trick was one, and the speakers were another.

Only Midoriya and Mirio would understand the truth of her excessive behavior.

Ping!

A message from Homura: Saya! Check out the concert hall!

The avid student then skimmed through her notes of reminders before accepting an apple from Tokoyami. A smile from him, and the class interactions with each other put her mind at ease as it reminded her of one thing - they were all a crazy batch but they never left anyone out.

"I think we should head out to the hall to start an early practice," Sayako announced, "The stage is all set! You guys ready?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm pumped up!"

"Let's hope no blue goo lands on Bakugo's head again."

"Shut it, extra!"

Yeah, they got this.

...

At the front door of the hall, Sayako takes a deep breath before pushing it open. This was a mistake.

The last thing she remembered was the huge smile from her Ketsubutsu friend, Homura on stage with towering speakers decorated with silver gems, illuminating its glamorous prism appearance.