Worst (prettiest) Roommate

Rosé

Lisa and I went to the board with the names of our roommates. We searched for our names and when we found out that we aren't in the same dorm, we looked at us sad. I looked at my name, and my roommate is called Kim Jisoo?. Lisa's roommate is called Jennie Kim. We both know none of them, but we hope that we could be friends or something like that.

We listened to an almost ONE HOUR speech, for some people it's not long, but for me it is. After that speech we were allowed to go to our dorms, but first we had to pick up our keys.

I was looking for dorm number 11 until I found it. Lisa's dorm is number 14 which means that if something happens, I can just run over to her.

I unlocked my door and screamed when there was suddenly standing a ravenhaired girl with a serious face.

"Are you Park Chaeyoung?" She said without moving from her spot.

"Y-yes, U-uhm are y-you Kim Jisoo?" I asked. Suddenly, my heart started beating faster than it ever has.

"Yes. I guess i'm older than you which means that I do some rules. If you do not agree with any of these, you're allowed to leave." She said, I was a bit scared and gulped and her serious face. "Rule number 1. I'm not here to make friends, 2. We do not care or worry about each other, it means that if something happens, we just let it be, 3. Everyone cooks their own food, no sharing., 4. entering each others room is FORBIDDEN!, 5. Remember we are not friends, i'm here to study and you are here for whatever what, Summarized, we usually ignore eachother and treat eachother almost like strangers, the only thing we do is living in the same dorm, 6. DO NOT TALK TO MY FRIENDS OR SEE THEM AS YOUR FRIENDS, 7. No interaction, means, no hugging no holding hands etc., and for now the last rule: If you're someone who is scared sleeping alone or anything like that, YOU ARE NOT allowed to enter my room or ask me for anything since it's YOUR problem, not mine. I will write all these rules on a paper and if something changes, i'll add it on the paper. UNDERSTAND?" Jisoo said, still not moving from her spot.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Good... Oh and another big rule which obviously isn't going to happen here: NO LOVE OR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP! Choose your room, i don't care which one i get since i'm here to learn." With that she turned away and went out of the Dorm. Only god knows where she went, but a thing thag i know is that i'm not going to sleep well tonight. My heart still beats very fast.

I chose a room and started unpacking my things. It was almost 6pm when i finished packing my things, I got hungry so I ordered some food for me. Jisoo came home but we haven't talked since it's "forbidden". These rules are so stupid but i just let her be, to be honest, nothing scares me more than her serious face. About an hour later, the doorbell rang, I opened the door and it was my food. I paid for it and went straight to the kitchen to unpack my food. I took a bite in my burger when Jisoo cam in and stared at my food.

It was an uncomfortable silence i wanted to ask "Do you want some?" but i didn't think it'd be a good idea, so i just cleared my throat. It seemed like she was deep in thoughts because she fastly took a glass out of the cupboard and a water bottle and went fastly back to her room.

Just when I was about to take another bite the door bell rang. I oppened the door and it revealed a dark brown haired girl with cat eyes "pretty" I thought.

"How may I help you?" I asked.

"Uhm actually I was looking for my friend, Jisoo. I guess you're her roommate?" She said, the end sounded more like a question.